Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (32714 Views)

"You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka / Mass Exodus Hits Kano APC As Shekarau, Rurum, Kawu Sumaila, Others Join NNPP / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by jamex93(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin

No b small comedy
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by mattmogan88: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
STILL SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Firespitterz: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Useless SCG (supreme court governor) grin

Lol.. grin
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Sonnobax15(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
4tomandchi:
May the confusion in APC deepen until the loose 2023 election.
nothing like such will happen........ even if it does, your darling PDP will likely field a northerner, which may likely be worse than this regime self...2023 go too sweet abeg...

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
"I don’t see the rationale behind APC congratulating PDP for the Edo election. Even if we are not going to challenge the election.

Even if we have no problem with it, silence is golden. PDP has never congratulated APC, because any election they do not win is rigged."

There's a very big problem in APC... And I see betrayal and sabotage
All we did in our state was to chase out APC from Niger Delta. The big Job of restructuring is within reach

4 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
athaboi:
Wetting concern uzodimma... he's office is an arrangement not a victory

The highest court of the land Governor.

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by rolams(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Una no go settle
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by kikake: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Walahi, some of gov Uzodinma actions as governor are bewildering.

Former APC governor in Imo state spent billions of Naira to build a new university facility for the state, registered the university with National Universities Commission as a state university.

Even the former PDP governor of the state set up a committee which decided that the university be part of the state university.
Every reasonable person excepted governor Uzodinma to not waste a day before he starts to use the Eastern Palm University to educate his people.

But Uzodinma has been acting as if the university facility does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by PrudencyFeats: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
slivertongue:
Sumaila also accused Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman of the APC, of leading the party to near collapse.

Near collapse or collapsed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Jakemedg(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
"I don’t see the rationale behind APC congratulating PDP for the Edo election. Even if we are not going to challenge the election.

Even if we have no problem with it, silence is golden. PDP has never congratulated APC, because any election they do not win is rigged."

Well there's no logic in comparing one of Nigeria's freest and fair elections ever conducted to other elections that were marred by irregularities, controversies and litigations.

As for the PDP not congratulating the APC you're being economical with the truth..
2015 general elections GEJ congratulated Apc

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Noel19: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Mumu, when Jonathan congratulated Buhari in 2015 what party was in power then?

Nonsense and educationally disadvantaged person.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by oluwazoba25: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin[quote author=Daguccizgreat post=94225188]That mod that unjustly banned me for 2 weeks may you Ogun visit you when you don't expect it [/q grin grin grin grin
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by kikake: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gov Hope Uzodinma, please stop holding enmity with old politicians in your senatorial district, before they start to undo your guber tenure.

People are wide awake. Take public opinion for something.
Nigerians are wide awake observing your actions as governor; loads of your actions have to do with keeping malice and old prejudices.

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Lovelyn451(f): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
SoftP:
The bleaching Governor’

From now till 4yrs time, with this Monster @ the hem of affairs, Imo state is on a long thing
he's not bleached...
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Jakemedg(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
nothing like such will happen........ even if it does, your darling PDP will likely field a northerner, which may likely be worse than this regime self...2023 go too sweet abeg...

Do i need to remind you that the present APC is made up of ANPP, APGA, CPC and ACN. Four different parties with different interests unlike the PDP
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Maobichek: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:

You are not far from the truth, APC governors and card-carrying members worked for Obaseki in the last concluded Edo election. PMB also congratulated Obaseki so APC can't go against the president. Edo election was between APC and APC, The issue of anti-party activities by APC members in the last election was so open that some went to the media and sympathized with Obaseki against APC. APC should put her house in order, God bless PMB, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by shedy03(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
"any election they do not win is rigged."
Well, Thank God for Americas threat to our politicians, it really clipped the wings of APC from flying to go rigging in Edo.
Edo election is a proof of how Nigerians votes
Were never counted in previous elections since APC became the ruling party.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Franklinn1: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Amen.. don't mind those idiots.. if I get angry I'll port with my igbo brothers
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by rotadeco27: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:

U people just started . The evil amalgamation must scatter and the zoo called Nigeria will eventually go into history books. Let every region go her way!
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Maobichek: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noel19:

Mumu, when Jonathan congratulated Buhari in 2015 what party was in power then?

Nonsense and educationally disadvantaged person.

You can actually state your opinion without name calling and abuse of any kind, thank you.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Psalmistproject: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Uzodinma knows the only thing that APC needs.

"whether your filth is darker than Tinubu, come with your looted wealth, let's share it and blame our previous party for lack of sound ideology. "

He's just like a kidnapper that says, "WTF! I'm gonna rape my victim after all I'm a criminal.
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Noel19: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Maobichek:

You can actually state your opinion without name calling and abuse of any kind, thank you.

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Franklinn1: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Maobichek:

shut up skull miner
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by able20(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
I love the nabn;b

Buhari will make sure he takes APC along with him to Daura after 2023 that is his body language.
Anyways, the party belongs to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:

In okene indigene tribe's voice; u never shee shomtin!
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by chosky2589(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
slivertongue:
APC stands for Association of Political Contractors or Association of Practising Criminals
Association Of Professional Criminal
Re: Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ by Nanavati(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
is not how long but how well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / CCT Chairman ‘rules In Favour’ Of Saraki / Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.