Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D (807 Views)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by tollyboy5(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Many people has gone back to heir previous comment , some edited it but bernimoore's own was mentioned. But I was not satisfied so I did more research and I found special adviser comment as early as June 4. But he never claimed originator so I have to do more back research.
C:ajibel

1 Like

Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by tollyboy5(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Since people have been saying for long. I dicided to search more. I noticed immediately oshiomole and APC picked eze iyamu the Lagos incident became fresh on peoples mind as osho baba was close to Mr tinubu.
We have many Edo's in Lagos also , immediately the comparison started. That was how the slang came to be .
The oldest so far was that of "Millenniumlady" I wanted to go to previous post but I have to japa! I'm sure she'll understand why

Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by tollyboy5(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
On the same tread the second person that used it was confirmedzombie.
I know some people will want to go back now to edit their comment grin

Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by midolian(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
"There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos"

This statement alone means there is no debating. The saying has been on people's lips long before he made the post

1 Like

Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by Born2Breed(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
You still need to go back back. Lol!!! grin
Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by tollyboy5(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Born2Breed:
You still need to go back back. Lol!!! grin
grin do you really think so? When the crises started people where not comparing yet. But immediately eze iyamu was picked ambode came to peoples mind, I started from there.
Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by Born2Breed(f): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
tollyboy5:

grin do you really think so? When the crises started people where not comparing yet. But immediately eze iyamu was picked ambode came to peoples mind, I started from there.

It started way back before the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by tollyboy5(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Born2Breed:

It started way back before the primaries.
Yeah the primaries was in June. 'Millenniumlady' lady comment was as early as may 27. She never started tho. But that's the oldest so far.
Maybe she might diligently say it that she saw some one posted it.
All the same we thank God for the peaceful election.
Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by Born2Breed(f): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
tollyboy5:

Yeah the primaries was in June. 'Millenniumlady' lady comment was as early as may 27. She never started tho. But that's the oldest so far.
Maybe she might diligently say it that she saw some one posted it.
All the same we thank God for the peaceful election.

That's it.

And we thank the Oba of Benin for inviting them to palace for peace meeting. That alone made them understand that there is Edo State after election.

1 Like

Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by BlowYourMind: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Edo can never be anywhere near Lagos, you are comparing a inviable local government, Edo state to a fully functional and viable country, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by Ajibel(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
tollyboy5:
Many people has gone back to heir previous comment , some edited it but bernimoore's own was mentioned. But I was not satisfied so I did more research and I found special adviser comment as early as June 4. But he never claimed originator so I have to do more back research.
C:ajibel

From what specialadviser wrote, that means the usage of the word preceded the date of June 4 when he made his own post.

I'm surprised you guys are still on this matter though grin grin
Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by tollyboy5(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ajibel:

From what specialadviser wrote, that means the usage of the word preceded the date of June 4 when he made his own post.

I'm surprised you guys are still on this matter though grin grin
yes he's not the first check my second post milenniunlady started it on may 27 unknowingly to her
Re: Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D by mytime24(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Edo can never be anywhere near Lagos, you are comparing a inviable local government, Edo state to a fully functional and viable country, Lagos.
so lagos is a country angry

D'nt tell me u're being sarcastic cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Should Reward Tinubu With Presidency – Reps Member, Hunpe / Tension Will Be Escalated If Igboho Is Arrested, Middle Belt Forum Tells IG / Revealed: Why EFCC Is Probing Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.