Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Can I Get My Voter's Verification Number? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Get My Voter's Verification Number? (197 Views)

INEC May Use Body Odour For Voter Verification In Future Polls – Yakubu / How Do I Transfer My Voter Card Center To Another State / How Can I Get My Voter's Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Voter's Verification Number? by Georgry(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good afternoon Nairalanders..

My account has been blocked and the bank said I must upgrade my account..

Now the problem is that I only have a defaced voter's card as the only valid means of identification, the bank have asked me to provide the voter's verification number on the voter's card for verification so that they can use it to upgrade my account.. I went to the inec office here in Auchi, Edo state but they are not willing to help, multiple messages to Inec's official Facebook handle has been unattended to...

Please is there a way I can get my voter's verification number? Any useful information is appreciated.
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Verification Number? by annayawchee: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
You also lost your national identity card?

And the verification number is actually written on the back of the voters card.

(1) (Reply)

Magu’s Closing Remarks To Salami Panel Twisted- Wahab Shittu / Why Buhari Compared Fuel Prices Between Nigeria And Saudi Arabia - Garba Shehu / "Follow The Good Example Of Samaila &publish Your Assets, SERAP Tells Buhari, VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.