Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Learn 4,000+ Online Courses For Free (Opportunity Closes December Ending) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn 4,000+ Online Courses For Free (Opportunity Closes December Ending) (294 Views)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Closes In On JAMB Directors, Employees / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Uniben Sug Exco Passed A Vote Of No Confidence On The President Over #4,000,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn 4,000+ Online Courses For Free (Opportunity Closes December Ending) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hello there

Before i say anything, this is not an AD or a PROMOTION.

I came across an opportunity to learn courses online for free and thought i should share it here.

There are many platforms to learn new skills online, like;

UDEMY
SKILLSHARE
COURSERA etc.

Each of them with their own strengths, but the best courses are usually paid for.

Now, the free courses i talk about is from Coursera - and in partnership with a Nigerian organisation.

Right now, i am learning creative writing for free and have been taken and submitting assignments - not a naira spent!

All you will need is the following:

1. AN ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS

This is where you will be sent a link and instructions to join the 4,000+ free courses programme.

2. DATA

I said it's free, but you can't study online courses with 0 MB

3. AN OPEN MIND

Learn because you want to learn, do not let your motivation be money-making and money-making alone.

4. THIS LINK BELOW

This is where you will sign up and get started

https://ingressive.org/i4g-coursera-application/?ref=dishapages

Re: Learn 4,000+ Online Courses For Free (Opportunity Closes December Ending) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
PS: This opportunity expires December ending!

I hope that saves you enough time to learn something new - wish you all of the best
Re: Learn 4,000+ Online Courses For Free (Opportunity Closes December Ending) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
A screenshot of the ongoing creative writing course i am taking.

Re: Learn 4,000+ Online Courses For Free (Opportunity Closes December Ending) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you visited the link, or find this post helpful - feel free to comment

Share with a loved one - knowledge is power!

Should you have any difficulty, i will be here to respond to you

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Announces Reopening Date For The 104 Unity Schools In Nigeria / Can I Graduate With Second Class Upper? / Plagiarism Check At Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.