Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Never Wait For The Perfect Time To Write Your CITN Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Never Wait For The Perfect Time To Write Your CITN Exam (181 Views)

Should I wait for my visa or follow my parent's advice / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / Rare Historical Photos Captured At The Perfect Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Wait For The Perfect Time To Write Your CITN Exam by planetpgold(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hello Colleague,

Timothy Here,

Today makes exactly 19 days left until the CITN April 2020 Diet exams, and I am not so sure if you have decided to write the exams or not because the time for the exam preparation is too short.

Frankly, there are 2 types of people in life. That is, all personalities fall under these 2 categories.

1. Action Takers
2. Thinkers

Action takers are persons, who despite all odds, do what they need to do irrespective of the number of times they fall, they are optimistic, highly spirited, they always see opportunities in any situation.

On the other hand, thinkers wait for the perfect time which is a mirage. A classical example is a student who has studied for the exams then decided to postpone to the next diet because of lack of preparation during the lockdown.

Furthermore, I have known a student for over 10years now. He waited for the perfect time to write the exams. At the end of the day, his ferocious enemy that does not procrastinate, time, caught up with him. Currently, he could not go beyond the current Cadre at work. He is currently under pressure to pass. I hope this won't be you.

Finally, if you have decided to write the exams this Diet, then start your revision with our Simplified and Comprehensive lectures and questions and answers Videos. Besides... Nothing is really new under the sun. That is, there are no new questions to be set by CITN, except adjusting those that have been set in the past to meet current reality. Hence, get our Simplified and Comprehensive Lectures and Q&A. So, click on the below link and enter your details to get a call from the Admin

https://citn.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Or

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Dedicated to Your CITN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA, ACTI.

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Occupational Aspiration Irrespective Of Your Background / University Of Medical Science Ondo State Aspirant / WAEC 2020: Results To Be Release Late October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.