Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,937 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Grow With Side Hustle - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Grow With Side Hustle (443 Views)

Need To Learn New Skills& Boost CV? Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship / Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. / Earn Big With A Side Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow With Side Hustle by SideHustle: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
The best decision you can make as an individual is to be the best version of yourself. Think big, live life, stay happy, love, and learn, but we all know that living that kind of life comes with sacrifices, hard work, dedication, consistency, and growth. Change is constant in a man's life, and to experience change, learning is essential; you can only excel in areas you deeply understand and can handle outrightly. If you are looking to go through the necessary learning stages for your growth, then Side Hustle Internship 1.0 is for you.
Learn
We've all had to learn at a point in our lives. As children, we learned to crawl, talk, walk, and then eventually run. We learned our culture, tradition, and even way of life in stages as we grow. We pass through elementary and high school and even graduate to college and other advanced courses to educate ourselves. Till we become great people, and we fly, we still need to continue the learning process.

At this point in our lives, where the world is recovering from a global pandemic and economies struggle to keep things together. A time when many have lost hope, faith, jobs, and even settled for less just trying to keep their heads above waters. These are trying times, and sometimes a helping hand is all it takes to make the world a better place.
Side hustle internship is aimed at helping youths make the best out of themselves. The world needs you and me to stand up and help it grow. Our training is directed towards technology because science and technology run most of the world's operations. This internship is for everybody who wants to make a difference in the world, who wants to make a change, who wants to learn different skills, people who want to understand what it feels like to work in an official environment, people who wish to prepare themselves for that next big job. All you need is just the zeal and passion for learning! And you are qualified.
We need interns with interest in the following skills, website designing & development, content creation, graphic design, lead generation, mobile application development, video animators, digital marketing, business plan & proposal writing, customer service, whiteboard animations, Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint).
The registration process is not long. You have to click on the link https://sidehustle.ng/internship/, follow the instructions, and voila! You are an intern at Side Hustle.

Be a mentor!
Although we all need to go through the learning phase, some people are already learned enough to be teachers. When I said to be the best you can be and lear; at a level, that is what is required. But there is a level where to fully utilize your potential; you ought to share the knowledge you have acquired, i.e., mentor someone. Becoming a mentor doesn't mean you have to be the smartest man with the highest IQ in the room; you need to have enough knowledge to teach and guide someone (an intern). Knowledge is meant to be shared for the learning chain to be complete; this is because as long as learning is imperative, a mentor will always be needed.
This is an open call for mentors who are willing and knowledgeable enough to volunteer to help 10,000 Nigerian youth gain the needed experience and training in their various fields. We need graphics designers, website developers, word press gurus, user interface designers, content creators, writers, all creatives, Microsoft office guru, lead generators, mobile app developers, video animators, digital marketers, social media managers, video editors, and lot's more. Collaborate with us; let's join hands together to make the world a better place.
Our principal aim at Side hustle is to end poverty and unemployment in Nigeria by empowering the youths and giving them the necessary training to make the best of themselves.to register as a mentor, click link https://sidehustle.ng/internship/ to get started!

Growth
In the end, it doesn't matter which of the programs you registered for because either way, growth is inevitable. If you joined the learning train, watch as you move towards your success. And if you also joined the mentorship train, you also become successful because the more you mentor someone in a field, the deeper the knowledge becomes in your mind.
So prepare yourself for the future. Be the best you can be with Side Hustle because time awaits no man! Register now!
Did you love this ���
To read any of our blog posts click here! https://sidehustle.ng/blog/

Re: Grow With Side Hustle by Gerer: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
I never thought I'd have to write 10 biology essays this summer. Honestly, it's not my favorite subject in college. But I have to do these essays to get into next year's scholarship. I've never heard of https://buybiologyessay.com/ . I plan to entrust them with my essays. Have any of you ever used a service like this? Have you found many specialized resources?
Re: Grow With Side Hustle by SideHustle: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Here is an opportunity for you to gain experience and better your skills for the real world . Register, learn, earn and let’s help you become who you have always wanted to be!

Program Highlight
* Helps you sharpen your skills.
* Helps you get a better life outside the system
* Professionalism in your chosen skill
* Vast connections as a springboard to land clients
* Experience to become better equipped for freelancing on any other platform.
* Wisdom to making jaw-breaking income through simple skill conversion

To register for Side Hustle internship 1.0, the first of its kind... Fill the form below via link https://sidehustle.ng/internship/

Re: Grow With Side Hustle by SideHustle: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Every business wants to grow and expand but many do not. Businesses are scared of the cost that comes with expanding; the operational cost, salaries that has to be paid e.t.c

We understand that you need to grow and this is why we have come up with a better way to help your business grow without breaking your bank!

Are you looking to expand but worried about salary and operational cost? Relax! Side hustle has got you covered. Get a team of experts in various tech fields on your budget.

Get started! Hire and expert, expand your business! To register click www.sidehustle.ng

(1) (Reply)

Still Broke While In NYSC? / From Lagos To Adamawa NYSC Batch A 2021 Corpers. Let's Meet Here / Law School Quota System Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.