Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Na 500k I Promise ERICA Not 2million CEO Chidi Motors Calls Erica &team Thieves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na 500k I Promise ERICA Not 2million CEO Chidi Motors Calls Erica &team Thieves (410 Views)

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Lucy Refused To Be In Erica's Team. Then This Happened. #bbnaijia2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na 500k I Promise ERICA Not 2million CEO Chidi Motors Calls Erica &team Thieves by khaprio: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Instagram Big Boy, Chidi Mike, the CEO of CMC motors has blasted ex-BBNaija housemate, Erica after he was dragged by her management for not fulfilling his promise to her.

Mike had taken to his instagram page to share his part on what transpired between him and the reality TV star’s management.

The businessman had promise to give Erica the sum of 2million Naira along with a brand new car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYE73RoEk94
Re: Na 500k I Promise ERICA Not 2million CEO Chidi Motors Calls Erica &team Thieves by Enudapan: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Finale After Party Featuring Laycon And Other Housemates (Full Video) / BBNAIJA Winner Laycon Gets His N30M, Car And House (full Presentation Video) / Laycon In Trouble As Woman Accuse Him Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.