Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April (8097 Views)

Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" / Middlebelt, Should We Still Vote Goodluck Come 2015 In Majority Like 2011? / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April by friedrice1: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
sgt.info:

What has GEJ done since he came into power 11months ago?

Lets take this question seriously?

Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April by friedrice1: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
[size=19pt]What has GEJ done since he came into power 11months ago?

[/size]
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April by sgtinfo(f): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2011
[size=8pt]Does that means this ppl JUJU dey work on 80% of Naija's?

Or is it that we are that stupid?

Or is that we can't think deeper than the surface?

How can someone who spend 11months doing nothing be expected to go for 4 more years?

Naija will never be beta and nothing will ever work for GOOD unless we all lean to think and stand-up for a common GOAL.

Wish all BAD LUCK 'cous it's 80% sure this guy will come back.

His always Good luck to himself and BAD luck to others.

Wake up. It's not by NAME.
[/size]
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April by ouchexy: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
@DejiYesufu, i quite agree with you that Goodluck Jonathan does not deserve to continue as president after May 2011, but I think only your first reason ( or 2 at most) makes sense. All other reasons are based on sentiments which hold no water. i think you can do better. i can give ten solid, straight-to-the-point, non-sentimental reasons why Jonathan should not be voted. I can also give ten solid reasons why Buhari should not be voted. All the presidential candidates have their drawbacks, but in my opinion, Ribadu seems to be the best.
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April by 9ijaMan: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2011
ouchexy:

@DejiYesufu, i quite agree with you that Goodluck Jonathan does not deserve to continue as president after May 2011, but I think only your first reason ( or 2 at most) makes sense. All other reasons are based on sentiments which hold no water. i think you can do better. i can give ten solid, straight-to-the-point, non-sentimental reasons why Jonathan should not be voted. I can also give ten solid reasons why Buhari should not be voted. All the presidential candidates have their drawbacks, but in my opinion, Ribadu seems to be the best.
I respect your opinion. However I think you could do a lot better by telling us why you think Ribadus bests the others. Sound and non-sentimental reasons, just as you alluded to above will do a lot of us, doubters in the Ribadu project, some good.
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why You Should Not Vote Goodluck Jonathan In April by lucidang(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
What has GEJ done since he came into power 11months ago?

see my response:

During the tenure of President Goodluck Jonathan, the amnesty with the Niger Delta has been successful, as evidenced by the reduced occurence of violence in the region.

Mind you, Nigeria depends greatly on oil revenue, and the 7 point agenda as clamoured by Nigerians cannot be achieved in a land marred with chaos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KOWA Party's Endorsemnt Of The PDP In Edo State Is False! / Umaru Badami Is Dead! Governor Fintiri Father Dies / Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.