Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide (35982 Views)

Oshiomhole: From Workers' Champion To Senator-Elect - Omo-Ikirodah / "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

Guy/girl, I already told you.. Game on.

Instead of stooping so low with you ( Yes I have the luxury of time to give you nothing less than 20 mentions in a day), would rather allow mods to take care of you and your likes
Stop lying.
Reject APC
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by helinues: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
imhotep:

Stop lying.
Reject APC

I should reject Apc and Accept Pdp right?

Why should you be trolling someone for more than 2 years just because the person is having different political opinions from you.

See, let me let you know there are so many opportunities for being NL's, with this your attitude, you might be missing out.

I am just hoping it won't be too late for you to realise all this

1 Like

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Bambambiglo: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
imhotep:

Bambambiglo right now grin

I go allow you use your new meme as you no get sense angry
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Tareq1105: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
slivertongue:
Abeg make them show osho mercy

APC should be careful o. Bcoz politicians no dey die. Remember Anenih died but his people are still loyal to him in death.

To me, for Oshiomole to have delivered his Senatorial District is an indication that he tried.

307,000 to 223,000 for someone that left power 4 yrs ago? Me I respect him for this feat against an incumbent.

The story would have been different if help had come from the Acting National Chairman, APC governors, and headquarters of APC. But they chose not to support a family member.

Mark it, at the fullness of time, the APC leadership will need Oshiomole. Remember, politics is about number.

1 Like

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by bigcasava1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oshomole is a heartless human deserve no mercy
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by bigcasava1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oshomole is a heartless human deserve no mercy.
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Goldp5988(f): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
mannyiyke:
Apart from the Governorship post being controlled by the ACN/APC before, Edo has always been a PDP state.

Facts please
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Ayodoni1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Apc didn't loose because of Oshiomhole, they loose because Nigeria are tired of Apc government, currently der is increase in food items, increase in petrol and others... We are very tired.
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by ImDStar: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
SmartProf:
The Oba of Lagos can help him with the sucide venue, if he makes up his mind to go that way. Since Lagos is an APC state, the lagoon will be offered to him for free.

2 Likes

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by kolade560: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
All I want to ask is where are the nairaland wailers supporting oshopikin then?
are they dead or they have hidden into hibernation??
U cant place ursef side by side with Almighty and won't regret, am just too happy for that defeat. even if my ticket cut for d next one month I don't care.
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by kolade560: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin
SimplyFacts:
Bi iya nla ba gbeni san 'le, kekere a tun gun ori eni tongue

Adams must be going through some kind of hell right now cool
grin
SimplyFacts:
Bi iya nla ba gbeni san 'le, kekere a tun gun ori eni tongue

Adams must be going through some kind of hell right now cool

1 Like

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Zetty177x: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

My head is Mightiest and productive, unlike yours.

All u have is meme..pls add the meme
pic where Saraki was looking at Buhari with bad side eyes..Meme Lord.empty big head
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Oxtertee(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nonetheless, I beseech you to forgive him but if contrary to my plea, you are still bent on discarding him, I think the PDP will definitely not accept him into our more responsible and united party,’’ he added.

That part got me laughing
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by sylvoclair1990: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oshiomhole don't need to be worried at least he still got his right hand man Mr Patrick obayangbon to entertain him with grammars in this times of difficulties and rejection.
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by okuta007: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Iceberg3:
OSHIOMHOLE SHOULD GO AND DIE

EXACTLY - you people do not know Oshomole is - That guy is very arrogant and unforgiving - very very bullyish - When a man is not humble, this is what God will allow him to see -

And you people who propped Osho on this forum - saying things like:

1, Osho is a political General
2, Osho will never lose a battle, he hasn't lost any battle in his life
3. Osho tormented Obasanjo, so who is Obaseki bla bla bla
4. Osho is a grassroot politician, Ize Iyamu is grassroot politician - Obaseki is paper weight who can not win his polling unit
5, Federal Might +Osho+Tinubu+Army+DSS+ Airforce+ INEC+ Ize Iyamu +Tony Kabaka VERSUS Obaseki - bla bla bla

let me stop here - You all led osho to this sui ci de watch status by feeding his ego that he was next to God and Jesus Christ in Edo State (TRUST ME, MOST POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA read your comments here). - I WARNED HIM HERE - But one Id i ot here was quoting 48 LAWS OF POWER

RULE 1 - Never outshine the master- BUT he failed to realize that in a fair democratic system - the PEOPLE are the real MASTER and not one politician -

I hope this is a teachable moment for everyone to be humble and never play God when you are fortunate to be exalted by providence

Just imagine - If Osho had left Obaseki alone - and truly forgave him - whatever it was that was between them - today, He will still be the National APC chairman and still wield power in Edo State and command respect - Now - he is an object of mockery worldwide with no political value

If I were Oshomole, I will relocate from Nigeria and go live in the US and enjoy the loot acquired in peace with my family because politically, he is done!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by okuta007: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ayodoni1:
Apc didn't loose because of Oshiomhole, they loose because Nigeria are tired of Apc government, currently der is increase in food items, increase in petrol and others... We are very tired.

Are you telling me if Obaseki was in APC and ran against Ize-Iyamu of PDP, Obaseki will lose to Ize Iyamu ? That is a lie

The people were very ok with Obaseki because he payed salaries - on time, you dont know what it means to be owed salary in a predominant civil service state like Edo - That was 50% of why Obaseki won and the projects he did - No ONE born of a woman of Edo origin would have defeated Obaseki in this election EXCEPT it is rigged - Obaseki was not scared if the people will vote for him in this election, he was scared of being rigged out !!!!
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Arabs999: 12:23am On Sep 25, 2020
SmartProf:
The Oba of Lagos can help him with the sucide venue, if he makes up his mind to go that way. Since Lagos is an APC state, the lagoon will be offered to him for free.
Hahahaha OP you deserve an award for making me laff this hard. I have never laffed for days now because of Tinubu rotten teeth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by garfield1: 3:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Oshopikin should take it easy. Afterall we in the SS made sylva,amechi, akpabio and uduaghan politically irrelevant and they're not dead, unfortunately there's no ministerial appointment for oshopikin grin

Oshiomhole is still relevant,he controls his zone.he is bigger than ministerial position.the ministers from edo arw his boys.sylva is the strongest politician in bayelsa
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Pacesetter123(m): 4:56am On Sep 25, 2020
yanabasee:
What is more worrisome to me is Tinubu forming allies with Oshiomole who doesn't know anything about politics......

Holding onto people like Oshiomole shows that Tinubu doesn't know much about spreading tentacles in politics.....

The North don't trust him... Because of how he impose candidates over the will of the people and they don't want him to impose on them his choose candidate....
And the northerners don't do imposition abi?
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Wettoid123: 6:04am On Sep 25, 2020
are you sure you are begging on his Behalf Or Mocking Him
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by EmekaA125(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2020
So be it then.
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by mannyiyke: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:

Facts please

Check the presidential election results from Edo State from 1999 to 2019, you'll discover that the Edo people voted for the PDP more than any other political party. The PDP even defeated the APC in Edo State in both the 2015 and 2019 presidential elections.

The two current senators from Edo State won on the platform of the PDP, while four of the five current House of Representatives members from Edo State won on the platform of the PDP.

I specifically uploaded the presidential election results of 2015 and 2019 as well as the Senatorial and House of Representatives elections in those periods, since the PDP was in control of the state from 1999 to about 2009 as governors, and Edo won the presidential elections for the PDP then. So, there's no need of uploading the presidential elections of those periods.

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by Blackking98(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Oshiomhole is still relevant,he controls his zone.he is bigger than ministerial position.the ministers from edo arw his boys.sylva is the strongest politician in bayelsa
Ok boss grin
Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by mannyiyke: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:

Facts please

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by mannyiyke: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:

Facts please

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by mannyiyke: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:

Facts please

Re: Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide by mannyiyke: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Goldp5988:

Facts please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.