Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room (57889 Views)

Church Where Special Work Are Done For Yahoo Boys In Delsu / Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) / Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by AmazingELixir: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Acme45:
Resumption Wahala: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room

At about pm this evening, two big snakes were killed in a student Room. The guy just came in this evening to clean up his Room only to see snakes occupying the Room. So it's very important to do your clean up during the day. Because the snakes were killed this night

undecided undecided undecided

Wicked Op, so you can8live peacefully with Lalas's babies.
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by Denique(f): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Snakes too deserve to be graduates!
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by dukeprince50: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2020
daddytime:
Wey the big?

Something wey no long reach my personal snake.
it still could kill you despite its size

1 Like

Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by gstelly: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2020
I laugh in pidgin
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by Drizzy5001(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Na so rats chop all my provisions finish o.. The snake is quite big.
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by chukwuibuipob: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2020
SmartProf:

Did I mention in my comment that it kills snakes? The idea of fumigation is to repel them off the surrounding areas and hostel spaces. You are the ignorant individual who just jump into quoting people without proper comprehension.
There are chemical dat eliminate snake.Tell him to go do his research

1 Like

Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by bluefilm: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2020
So resumption don dey finally reach?

Chai...

Make this people leave this thing na until next year.

Me I no ready to go back to school. cry cry cry
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by Majikman(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Vyzz:
All the food stuff I left at the school...

I fed rats sad
the rats will appreciate ur kind gestures
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by Uyi168: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2020
folake4u:

Lol I don't think so.
Last time I checked, the grasses were cleared at the front of Hall 4 in this Covid 19 pandemic. Uniben is wearing a new look now.
Really...
When last where u there??
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by daddytime(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Pigmy:

note- venom is not measured by size.

I didn't know oh...thanks.
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by Dagger111(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2020
You said snakes but we saw snake.
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by 99thEnemy(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
A final year snake that is about to graduate, you killed it.....Okay oo
People sense for Nigeria na from pluto them import am. grin
I am yet to install my own grin grin grin
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by dalass(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Its only private schools that FG and States enforce fumigation and other necessary protocols before student's resumption....

Their own schools both state and FG leaves much to be desired in all aspects..

1 Like

Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by DisLifeSha: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Snake wey dey turn to rod grin

daddytime:
Wey the big?

Something wey no long reach my personal snake.
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by bluefilm: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
How come Lalasticlala is yet to see this thread?
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

Abeg remove the name Cao from this picture and replace am with Seun.
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by ikorodureporta: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
cheesy
Why una hate snake like this
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by ikorodureporta: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
When I dey return to my nysc base then, na to carry everything go keep for outside first. sleep for clear room because snake cheesy
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by SenatorBright(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Acme45:

At about pm this evening, two big snakes were killed in a student Room. The guy just came in this evening to clean up his Room only to see snakes occupying the Room. So it's very important to do your clean up during the day. Because the snakes were killed this night

Na Abraka Hall be this or Canon Mason hall?
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by jovi: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
dalass:
Its only private schools that FG and States enforce fumigation and other necessary protocols before student's resumption....

Their own schools both state and FG leaves much to be desired in all aspects..

Most likely becaus they are looking for kickbacks from these schools. No one will give in government owned schools. if you know.....
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by uuzba(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:
cheesy

Why una hate snake like this
Well, most people don't know much about snake species.
Some are poisonous, others are not.
Snakes like to bite.
If a snake bites you, do you know if it is poisonous or not?
If it poisonous, do your know the chemical of the poison?
Do you know the chemical for the cure?
Can you get the cure medicine before the snake poison finishes you?
Do you know where they sell the medicine cure for that exact snake that bit you?
-
Since we don't know and cannot know the answers to ALL these questions within, 1 or 2 minutes of a snake bite,...
...is it not just better to kill the snake and save your life?
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by mattmogan88: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by folake4u(f): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Really... When last where u there??

I was there last month smiley. They've cleared Orchard too, and some of the trees at Faculty of Arts.
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by April4th(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
ABK with snakes and scorpions be like Siamese twins. I remember that year inside Canon Mason was almost stung by a scorpion.
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by ciro11(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
They're probably helping you keep rodents at bay while you are away only for you to pay them back by brutally murdering them
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by ciro11(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by udomma1005(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Issorite

Re: Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room by Oketwin(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Acme45:

welcome party na bad tin again,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.