Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky (4450 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky by Webber0008fA: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2020

Re: Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky by Kobicove(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Nigerians can be so jobless and nonchalant ehn with the situation in this godforsaken country it's useless things that trend

Or maybe that's how the entertainment industry works

That's how the entertainment industry works cheesy
Re: Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Now if I have followed this issue correctly then Chidi of the said auto dealer is a fool and born Idiot.

Infact Bobrisky deserves an accolade for fulfilling her/his promise to Erica.

I am beginning to believe that the Chidi is just out to catch fame.

For this I have to stand with Bob. Don't promise what you can't give.

And not when called out you begin to insult the person.

Even if president obama fuccks Bobrisky that shouldn't be your business Mr audio car dealer.

It is either you fulfill your promise to Erica or shut the hell up.
Nobody owes that girl anything, if the chidi has a change of mind in giving her money then he has his reasons, chidi is working for his money whether it's fraud or not..
Erica and her management should be doing Babianla up and down the internet. Those willing to give should give it is not by force
Re: Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky by oyatz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Madibah:

Your stupidity needs an award

U mean your father too is like gay ?

Or u mean fraudsters is everyone else where you live but gay are abomination every where

I think this bobrisky may not actually be a gay after all but a transgendered woman who was wrongly assume to be a man and raised as a man until he discovered and has enough courage to do the necessary surgical corrections.
Re: Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky by Madibah(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
oyatz:

I think this bobrisky may not actually be a gay after all but a transgendered woman who was wrongly assume to be a man and raised as a man until he discovered and has enough courage to do the necessary surgical corrections.

He isn't transgender na
Didn't you see him when he went to his father's house
He dressed like a man
He doesn't have boobs
All he has is hips and any one can get that from using butt enlargement drugs
Re: Better To Be Yahoo Boy Than To Be F*cked 10 Times On The Ass – Chidi To Bobrisky by HomerTimpson: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Now if I have followed this issue correctly then Chidi of the said auto dealer is a fool and born Idiot.

Infact Bobrisky deserves an accolade for fulfilling her/his promise to Erica.

I am beginning to believe that the Chidi is just out to catch fame.

For this I have to stand with Bob. Don't promise what you can't give.

And not when called out you begin to insult the person.

Even if president obama fuccks Bobrisky that shouldn't be your business Mr audio car dealer.

It is either you fulfill your promise to Erica or shut the hell up.
MR CHIDIamaka is a real odugwu,how can i give my hard earned money to someone who went on a mission to enjoy her self. Someone is on a sextrip to BBN and you expecting me to sponsor her pleasure for my self mission ?

As for bobrisky,shim can fulfil his/her promise cos shim and Erica are in same business,only that they use diff holes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest Buys 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser / Meet Michael Jackson's 92 Year Old Mother - She Is Still Alive And Well / They Say Kim Kardashian’s Pregnant Belly Vanished Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.