Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole (1627 Views)

Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved / How The Federal Capital OF Nigeria Was Moved From Lagos To Abuja. / Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by veremschoolgist: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he was moved to tears during Saturday’s election.
Read more using the link below:
https://said.ng/politics/why-i-was-moved-to-tears-on-election-day-oshiomhole/
Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by Karlovich: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mad man
Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by essenjack(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
if u like drink snipper e no concern me
Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by slivertongue: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
tears of death
Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by yarimo(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Karlovich:
Mad man

Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by micfoley: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2020
E shock am o. Political lion indeed
Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by jefdr001: 4:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Good to know he is found God in his old age
Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by DiagnoPolitics: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Your cry no reach ewedu muslims own. You fit ask them...

TheChameleon

ThatfairGuy1

garfiled1

Chukwuibuipob

Sonnobax15

hollah123

Biggesthead6

OPPPS

cilicmarin

lipscomb

Nothing sweet pass as to dey see dem lament in sifia pains. E sweet me like yam porridge. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by Lipscomb(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2020
It's too early for this lad.
DiagnoPolitics:

TheChameleon

ThatfairGuy1

garfiled1

Chukwuibuipob

Sonnobax15

hollah123

Biggesthead6

OPPPS

cilicmarin

lipscomb

Nothing sweet pass as to dey see dem lament in sifia pains. E sweet me like yam porridge. grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by DiagnoPolitics: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's too early for this lad.

Sharap, no time is too early to flog some sense into your empty coneskull in advance for the zombieic stupidity you are going exhibit today. Take your lashing and clear road for others. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by Finnese001: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Sharap, no time is too early to flog some sense into your empty coneskull in advance for the zombieic stupidity you are going exhibit today. Take your lashing and clear road for others. cheesy cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘why I Was Moved To Tears On Election Day’ – Oshiomhole by Sonnobax15(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

TheChameleon

ThatfairGuy1

garfiled1

Chukwuibuipob

Sonnobax15

hollah123

Biggesthead6

OPPPS

cilicmarin

lipscomb

why some people just refuse to get sense just dey beyond my imagination....

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Plan To Destroy Buhari Administration – Sheik Jingir / Edo Gov Poll: Court Disqualifies Ize-iyamu’s Running Mate / Live In Edo As Uromi Women Block Major Road Demanding Fulani Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.