Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) (1036 Views)

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by trutharena: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
The police in Anambra state have arrested two brothers, Chigozie Simon 21, and Onywka Simon, 22, for armed robbery.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, Haruna Mohammed today September 23, said the suspects are brothers from the same parents as well as undergraduates at Paul University and UNN.

Mohammed said the suspects allegedly entered a jewelry shop forcefully at Tempsite Awka, tied the sales girl up and covered her mouth with sellotape.

He added that the suspects also threatened to stab the sales girl on her neck if she screams and thereafter carted away with 33 wristwatches and 14 necklaces worth over N300,000 and a cash sum of N37,000.

He also said that as the suspects were escaping, the salesgirl loosened the tape on her mouth and raised an alarm, which led to the arrest of the suspects after a hot chase.

The stolen jewellery and cash were recovered from the suspects and a wrap of dried leaves suspected to be Cannabis Sativa following a search at their residence.

Mohammed said the suspects voluntarily confessed to the crime and investigation is ongoing after which they would be brought to book.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/two-brothers-arrested-for-armed-robbery-in-anambra-photos.html

CC: Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticala

Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by Bossose(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good riddance
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by Shuzzi(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Too Bad
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by illicit(m): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2020
na wa o
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by Madibah(m): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Igbos on the beat
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by Anfield247(m): 2:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Anything wey go make steal HOLY GHOST, FIRE!
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by flemsy15(m): 3:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Lolz, 33 wristwatches & 14 necklaces @ only N300,000? I was expecting d total cost to run into millions when I saw it first.
But on a serious note, d sales person get some balls to have shouted when d boys haven't gone far, by now Na she for dey police cell as Oga no go just believe wetin she dey yan
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by ScotMisile: 3:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Madibah:
Igbos on the beat
All your own na ipob....go and face Dem in their Secretariat....and stop struggling with real and sensible comments
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by ScotMisile: 3:36am On Sep 24, 2020
I dislike desperation for money....N300k?....one week money.....even N50k back pocket money.... Poverty is really bad
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by ScotMisile: 3:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Some of these ladies who date guys they don't love,abeg how do you do it.... you're legends....honestly....
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by ayodele17893: 3:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Igbos on the defeated
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by Realismailakabir: 5:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Bad parenting!
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
ANAMBRA don suffer finally.
Imagine a NUCLEAR FAMILY having 2 Thieves representing dem in d Assembly of Thieves in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2020
ScotMisile:
Some of these ladies who date guys they don't love,abeg how do you do it.... you're legends....honestly....
LADIES don't date for Love.
That's the reason GUY MEN leave them with ease.
They just draw closer to money and fall in Love there.
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by Madibah(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2020
ScotMisile:

All your own na ipob....go and face Dem in their Secretariat....and stop struggling with real and sensible comments

Tell them too to come and face me in my Secretariat..
I'm in ajegunle
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by ScotMisile: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Madibah:

Tell them too to come and face me in my Secretariat..
I'm in ajegunle
They don't even know you exist,but you are always on their matter as if there ain't nothing else to intelligise about.
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2020
what da fuckkkk
Re: Lindaikejiblog: Two Brothers Arrested For Armed Robbery In Anambra (photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Poverty Is a Big disease

(1) (Reply)

Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Alive With Her Throat Slit / Anti Cultism Unit In Rivers State Reviving / EFCC Arrests Precious Ofure For $200,000 Bitcoin Fraud, Links Suspect To Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.