Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr (1045 Views)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr by Oluwamayomiwa: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
POLICE RELEASE PHOTOS OF BOYFRIEND WHO CONSPIRED WITH FRIENDS TO BEAT HIS GIRLFRIEND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkojmxdyXc4
Re: Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sentence him to death by hanging..
Re: Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr by Cypress042(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sentence him to death by hanging..
When the girlfriend is begging for their release grin

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr by Freighthost: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
If na him daughter
Hw will he feel
See hw he rubbish d gal because he had had his way many times with her n rubbish her because of relationship
He should go to jail
Dem won gangrape her bfor

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cypress042:
When the girlfriend is begging for their release grin
That's her business not the law..

1 Like

Re: Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr by FuckDModz: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin

The King is almost back.

That girl will soon rush back to him for more lashing as soon as they release him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr by Cypress042(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's her business not the law..
Alright
Re: Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr by Chaos14: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Relationship is not by force guys. If anyone i mean anyone is threatning you, please do the needful. Your life is worth more than love

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Young Ladies Punished For Taking ICE (drug) / Love Kills / Nigerian Women Hides Drugs In Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.