Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki (37379 Views)

Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Giantfarmer(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Escravos:
Fake news. The broadcast they are referring to here happened sometime in june
go and check punch news paper
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Lexusgs430: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Would not surprise me, if he ports, yet again.........

NEVER TRUST ANY POLITICIAN.......
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Warlord2014(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Ever8090:
before wetin Una be if no be Mumu?..na so all this old men go dey carry Una play..I think elections don end?..now the Mumu wey been dey follow them for ynash go go back to their suffering while the old men them go settle down start to share money?...Una never get sense for this country that is why nothing good dey come out...
As you feel say getting sense is by staying out of political matter for the country...i just dey laugh you.

Na this kind i don't care attitude na im put nigeria for this kind yama yama...instead of every one to go get PVC come out in mass according to the number of registered voters, and vote person wey we want...

But we go sit down dey criticise people that came out...my guy, wether u follow politician for nyash or not, u still be mumu, because your ignorance on political issues of the state has never made the economy better.

I go advice you to start getting involved in politics,and i advice all Nigerians to also get involved in election polling...that is the only way we can make our vote count....sitting at home is only creating loop holes for rigging . If you don't come out,one slowpoke will thumbprint on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Teejay13(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2020
If he does that, he will be betraying a lot of people and he will also loose the people's trust.

So i guess he thinks wisely!
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by kruzyempire(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Yemisi87: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2020
Enemy of progress. See someone that call himself senior pastor. Encouraging Obaseki to betray his rescuer from attacks of APC.

I can't imaging what kind of preaching this one is preaching to his congregation.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by mamaafrik(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Dem no born obaseki well.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2020
kiltoko1:
So that you can return to PDP
Yes ooooo and finally pour him ACID
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by 9jaBlogger: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/return-to-apc-ize-iyamu-begs-obaseki/

Kindly pull down Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

It is an old gist first published June 22

PUNCH is misleading people

Link to the video on TVC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4OtP36ifSs
3 months old.

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by foreshore(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Donedeal1(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Now let the game begin, Obaseki has no option get your ass back and stop all the legal wahala.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by jimter44(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2020
The most regrettable thing is for Gov Godwin Obaseki to return to the APC. This is the party that denied him nomination. Moreover, APC is not on ground in Edo state. Your return to APC will turn you to an orphan. The two senatorial districts are even PDP rooted. Ignore them, the Edo people have spoken.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Moz22: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2020
But why is he still called a pastor?
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:
Honestly, I love the maturity Ize Iyamu is playing after the election lose.

He is proofing is indeed a pastor

Let Obaseki remains in Pdp and leave the empty Apc party to Oshiomole.

Political relevancy, Oshiomole no get

Marital life is also in comma...

Me dey learn jare

SHUT UP!
YOU NOR GET ANY REASONABLE THING TO TALK
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Essence20(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Joker
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by engrelvis(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by bugalo: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2020
You for nor day talk all this one how wish you win.. Loser pastor
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Hezmatosky: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2020
I smell disappointment for the jubiliating PDP people las las
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Vivian16: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2020
he is stylishly begging Obaseki for appointment into his cabinet and he knows that it can only be possible when two of them are in the same party
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by hush15: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2020
limeta:
They rubbish him but couldn't beat him
Obaseki just think for once if you had lost the election.
Oshopikin and mallam pastor ,Tinubu and kabaka would not hear yr plea..

Bleep them up big time ,politics is a dirty game
I mean bury them, kick them while they are down
And make sure they never get up again

But of cause good people die and bad people live prosper and multiple .
Is yr horse and you sitting on it.

Well said and if obaseki is wise, he should just stay put at least for now. I repeat APC is a deceitful agreement reach by power mongers for selfish interest. PDP also have their flaws but they more humane than APC.

Let Obaseki chart a new course than go back to a dilemma. Though its a new start, he is the new start and he has everything at his disposal to blaze a new trail and set a new pace. It is Ize iyamu that should recalculate his steps and if by chance, redeem his image. Dining in a party where you have hope uzodimma, ganduje, tinubu, el rufai is an exercise in futility. Nothing democratic can come out except godfatherism. Only those that believed in him should he have trust in also.

We Stan.

Obaseki owes his people good governance and that he should

1 Like

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by jrusky(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Ize that is damn too late. Why didn't you said same thing when he was humiliated from contesting under apc?

Where were you when Osho pikin want to destroy him?

Edo has voted nothing more for apc. Very trickish and devilish party.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2020
my question is, had it bein he won the election, will he eva invite obaseki to return to APC or thinkin of how to probe. if Obaseki return, its a curse on him
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by youneedjesus: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2020
You want him to come back with his fake certificate? You want appointment then move to PDP. These politician will not stop amazing me how they can suddenly change their stories is still a mystery.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Macphenson: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:
Honestly, I love the maturity Ize Iyamu is playing after the election lose.

He is proofing is indeed a pastor

Let Obaseki remains in Pdp and leave the empty Apc party to Oshiomole.

Political relevancy, Oshiomole no get

Marital life is also in comma...

Me dey learn jare

Really, so all of a sudden Oshiomhole has no political relevance? This same Oshiomhole that was playing the script written by your god Tinubu is now irrelevant politically?

You people have hailed him to political irrelevance, now you want to dump him??

Chaiii, truely failure has no friend and success has so many friends.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2020
After his tenure he can come back. Don't worry.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by mormoney85(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2020
osarog:
That's your new assignment, bring Obaseki back and get a federal appointment. I know you'll still would not succeed.
but they said he's not qualified to be a governor in apc so how come they want him back now
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by OPPPS: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Wailing children with their propaganda. That was 3 months old video
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by stayclearofme: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2020
chinjo:
Obaseki is going no where. APC threw him out in the cold without giving him the opportunity of putting on his cloths. PDP picked him up, cleaned him up, sheltered him and gave him food to eat. How do you think he can ever forget such a party. This is a big lesson for every Nigerian politicians. Win the heart of the people by your good works so that when it is time for election, they will vote for you and defend their votes. Governor ZULUM of Borno state is already toeing that path.
See as you dey vouch for Nigerian politicians, I pity you. As if PDP gave him the slot for free.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Brunicekid(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Escravos:
Fake news. The broadcast they are referring to here happened sometime in june
I think I will agree with you... How will Ize-Iyamu be begging Obaseki at this critical time?
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by fatymore(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

nice bedsheets
come and buy
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by bammydhele(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2020
If Obaseki returns, that means no Politician in Nigeria is to be pitied
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Danny50: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2020
If he returns to apc 600years suffering awaits him and his entire family incase you dont know na me talk am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Senator Ali Wakili Is Dead! / Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.