Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C (14422 Views)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / CBN Signals End To Official Rate Regime For Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by favourmercy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
k2wise:
I had a transaction with a nairaland member SPORT FX a few days ago and was impressed with how honest and swift it was, so I am trying out something. I have access to FX and willing to sell to some members here at CBN official rate + 5 naira only. You can check the official rate below.

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/rates/exchratebycurrency.asp

Here are my conditions.

1. It will be sold at the official rate + five thousand naira(5000) if the official rate is 380naira, 1k USD will be 385000.

2. For now, I will not sell more than 1k USD to an individual. (old customers can get 5kusd)

3. I will not sell to the same person more than once a week

4. You must have a Dom account

5. You must provide valid means of ID (because of fraud) which must be the same name on your Dom account.

6. Will be available only weekdays, if you request on Friday you won't get funded until Monday with the official rate on Monday.

Terms will be updated as we make progress.

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/rates/exchratebycurrency.asp

FRAUDSTERS STAY VERY CLEAR

Hello my people this is a scam, don't fall for it, he made away with someone 355k, they are still looking for him. Don't trade your hard earn money with him be warned!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Buddy0: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Advision: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
@Uboma

On k2wise,

I have started reviewing the guys profile, I don;t think he is out of the country as some people suggested. His activities here suggests he is very much in Nigeria.

Also, it appears the idiot is a gambling-addict, placing bets worth 10s and 100s of thousand in a single sweep. I suspect he used your money for gambling.

Also, I think blocking his BVN is a right step, that will smoke him out because he is very much in Nigeria (or at least has significant economic interest here). Thankfully, a number of other users have also alleged he scammed them, so it may not be too hard building a convincing case to have his BVN blacklisted.

He has taken steps to wipe off a lot of his personal data online, but the internet does not forget, there is still a lot of information and parties he has traded with here on nairaland, so nailing this guy isn't going to be so hard.

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Advision: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
K2wise, kablooee, aauto

It's best you come out of hiding and refund people their money. The only way you can escape is if they decide to let you go scot-free and honestly they will be doing a big dis-service to hard working Nigerians who struggle to carryout business online because people like you give us a bad name.

Uboma, pls don;t let this guy off the hook, he shouldn;t just refund you, he should be dealt with. I wonder what example he will set for his children acting like this on a public forum

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buddy0:

Uboma have a heart of a courage man, this no doubt, and am not also saying he opt for this deal because of greed. But comon, doing exchange through nairaland without escrow is foolishness. In nairaland forget about trust, take all the possible precaution you can take.

Lessons learnt the hard way.

Thanks.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Advision:
@Uboma

On k2wise,

I have started reviewing the guys profile, I don;t think he is out of the country as some people suggested. His activities here suggests he is very much in Nigeria.

Also, it appears the idiot is a gambling-addict, placing bets worth 10s and 100s of thousand in a single sweep. I suspect he used your money for gambling.

Also, I think blocking his BVN is a right step, that will smoke him out because he is very much in Nigeria (or at least has significant economic interest here). Thankfully, a number of other users have also alleged he scammed them, so it may not be too hard building a convincing case to have his BVN blacklisted.

He has taken steps to wipe off a lot of his personal data online, but the internet does not forget, there is still a lot of information and parties he has traded with here on nairaland, so nailing this guy isn't going to be so hard.

Yes, he's in Nigeria.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is also Sportfx and heavily into sports betting.

I am working on having his BVN blacklisted.

Thank you very much for lending a helping hand.

2 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Advision:
K2wise, kablooee, aauto

It's best you come out of hiding and refund people their money. The only way you can escape is if they decide to let you go scot-free and honestly they will be doing a big dis-service to hard working Nigerians who struggle to carryout business online because people like you give us a bad name.

Uboma, pls don;t let this guy off the hook, he shouldn;t just refund you, he should be dealt with. I wonder what example he will set for his children acting like this on a public forum

There are somethings I cannot spill here but trust me, we are following up on him. He's bound to slip someday, that's when he'll get caught.

Thank you once again.

4 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2020
So why is he not yet in jail?
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2020
BetBuilder365:
So why is he not yet in jail?
Why is Shekau not in jail
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2020
NNU0000:
Why is Shekau not in jail

Ask Buhari
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Tabbaz(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
uboma:
@ Tabbaz, kindly add Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru to the list of fraudsters.

Thank you
noted. I think that guy purchased the username to pull this stunt

Cc. Dominique
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Tabbaz:
noted. I think that guy purchased the username to pull this stunt

Cc. Dominique

Thank you.

Why do you think that K2wise does not originally belong to Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru?

Anyways, I am using his name, Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru as it appears on his records, on the social media to notify the public that he is a fraudster. I am also in possession of his Biometric Verification Number and his photos.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by MoonWater: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2020
uboma:

Thank you.

Anyways, I am using his name, Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru as it appears on his records, on the social media to notify the public that he is a fraudster. I am also in possession of his Biometric Verification Number and his photos.

checkout the
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by dominique(f): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2020
uboma:

Thank you.

Do you have his number and email address? It appears he has started covering his tracks on the forum, it's only a matter of time before he deactivates. I hope his bank is taking this up?
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
dominique:

Do you have his number and email address? It appears he has started covering his tracks on the forum, it's only a matter of time before he deactivates. I hope his bank is taking this up?

The email and phone number he provided for this transaction are;

K2wise9@gmail.com

I found the following phone number registered to his bank account and BVN, 08022747777
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Facemask(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Just called the number attached to his bvn and he was on another call

I chill and called back he cut the called and switch off his phone

This guy knows exactly what hes doing. Real thief
uboma:

The email and phone number he provided for this transaction are;

K2wise9@gmail.com

I found the following phone number registered to his bank account and BVN, 08022747777

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Tabbaz(m): 5:37am On Oct 13, 2020
uboma:

Thank you.

yes. I think it's an identity theft issue. Nevertheless, you should prosecute that Adeiza. Perhaps he may be a lead to the hideout of the criminal K2wise
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by PuZZyNegro: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2020
Following keenly wink
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Noemic: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Man, why would you accept a passport that supposedly expired 6 years ago? Why?? This is so sad fr

uboma:
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Noemic:
Man, why would you accept a passport that supposedly expired 6 years ago? Why?? This is so sad fr

The Driver's Licence is valid.

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Tabbaz:
yes. I think it's an identity theft issue. Nevertheless, you should prosecute that Adeiza. Perhaps he may be a lead to the hideout of the criminal K2wise

Plans are in motion already for his arrest.

Thank you.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Facemask:

He does not answer whenever I call him as well. Afterwards his phone goes off.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is a rogue.
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by okeyglm: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2020
uboma:

He does not answer whenever I call him as well. Afterwards his phone goes off.
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is a rogue.
why not use police to track him
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
okeyglm:

why not use police to track him

I cannot say everything here on the forum because Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is also reading as well.

3 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by MoonWater: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
cc vello
i am quoting you on this thread because I believe you can help uboma.. I don't want say everything but I just want you to see this thread.

thanks in advance
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by KaiHavertz: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2020
uboma:

I cannot say everything here on the forum because Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is also reading as well.

I pray you catch that bst...he should rot in jail!
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by Hedgefunds: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Facemask:

I called for several days it always switched off..
Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Autoroyce contacted me via email to accuse me of defaming his company by linking it to K2Wise also known as Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru who defrauded me the sum of NGN388K.

See the screenshot of his mail.

@autoroyce,

https://www.nairaland.com/autoroyce

I will reply to your mail here because this is where it all started and I want the internet to keep records of these.

2 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
A quick search of the phone number belonging to Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru who scammed me brings up the blog of autoroyce.

One of the numerous Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru's phone numbers is 08022747777 (please take note that this phone number is linked to his Biometric Verification Number).

2 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Further proof that Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is the Author and owner of www.autoroyce.com

2 Likes

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by uboma(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
@ Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru

@ Autoroyce,

@ K2Wise and other monikers related to you,

Like I told you earlier, you can keep running but you won't hide forever.....

1 Like

Re: Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C by tot(f): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
He was bold enough to even send an email and feign mistaken identity. I echo other comments that he needs to be taught a lesson. Scammers are truly becoming bold these days.

Sorry about your experience uboma, hope you recover your money back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's Dirty Deals / Security Men Begging You For Money When Leaving The Banking Hall. / How To Register An NGO In Nigeria +(Business Name & Limited Liability)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.