Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam (27930 Views)

Hamza Mohammed Calls Out Habibat Ahmed For Being 'A Husband Snatcher' / Bobrisky: Rosy Meurer Is A Husband Snatcher / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by earnit3: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Parisian: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol...and what do the world of men revolve around if not women when even old me keep raping and dying on top women everyday.
JahBwoy:
The whole world of women painfully revolve around men .. it's a man's world cry
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by snoopanddre(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:
Gbam...

In Islam.. Allah has given all males to marry as many as they wish... Even if you are incapable of taking Care of them....

That's why my friends gate man Abdul have four wives including a 12 year but old in daura..

In Islam men are given licence to roam the earth and mate... While their women are hidden inside hijabs and niqabs in the kitchen..
Now i believe there are serious haters of islam for no reason but just based on subtle lies through exaggeration . Actually in islam u are asked to marry one, and if u have d means and capability and can do justice and equality between or among them , marry two, three, four highest and if u exceed four, go and find urself place in d hell fire, even Joseph d father of Jesus christ( may peace b on him) did not marry one wife and consider jacob and many many others in d bible. How many numbers of men do we hav compared to d oopulation of women. But if any human choose to abuse any priviledge given by God with clear rules and regulations you are on your own.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
After snatching another woman's husband. What's my biz sef, thank God she said, IN ISLAM.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2020
cruxgemmata:
The husband snatchers right now

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They have an idol now.

Street aint funny no more
I saw her post an an ADVERTORIAL TWEET, mellowed within religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) / Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga / Burna Boy Blasted By Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.