Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... (1768 Views)

Are Bachelor @ 53 Wants To Be Edo Governor; Our Girls And Women Are Not Safe / Deal With Me If I Attempt To Be Edo Godfather – Obaseki / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2020
To all those who are hell bent in working against anything interest of Yoruba politically, let this sink into you guys skull, Ondo state is a progressive State and can never be Edo.

And also in addition, we are warning you guys to stay clear of Ondo election... Not an empty one walahi

Aketi winning na sure banker that you can give to your in-law without paying dowries

Ondo state can never be Edo state...

Forward ever, backward never

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by DiagnoPolitics: 5:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1.

Aketi should warn Tinubu not to endorse him.

Anybody the jagabandit gbana lord endorse, na failure dey wait am for polls. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 5:49am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1.

Aketi should warn Tinubu not to endorse him.

Anybody the jagabandit gbana lord endorse, na failure dey wait am for polls. grin grin

With how many people has Tinubu endorsed and won compare to lose?

You guys should pick your fight right... Ondo state na no go area..

Apart from political statement of winning, Jegede himself already accepted defeat before the election
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by BigSarah(f): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Good grief...it’s 5am

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by DiagnoPolitics: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

With how many people has Tinubu endorsed and won compare to lose?

You guys should pick your fight right... Ondo state na no go area..

Apart from political statement of winning, Jegede himself already accepted defeat before the election

Aketi is likely to win, The East which you love to hate have no qualms with him. He is their inlaw. He relates well with non-indigenes in the state. A situation that have attracted a lot of hatred for him from you ewedu muslim mongrels. Thankfully, you amala-munching muslims are minorities in Ondo state. cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Aketi is likely to win, The East which you love to hate have no qualms with him. He is their inlaw. A situation that have attracted a lot of hatred for him from you ewedu muslim mongrels. Thankfully, you amala-munching muslims are minorities in Ondo state. cheesy cheesy

Who are the people shouting Ondo no be Lagos?

What's your interest on whose Tinubu support or not when you are not from any of the SW states .

Like I said, it's better for your guys to remain neutral about Ondo election.... I know what I am saying
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by DiagnoPolitics: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

Who are the people shouting Ondo no be Lagos?

What's your interest on whose Tinubu support or not when you are not from any of the SW states .

Like I said, it's better for your guys to remain neutral about Ondo election.... I know what I am saying

Sharap your rotten mouth, have you ever remained neutral in elections that happen outside yorubaland? Don't you try to meedle in politics that happen East of Ore down to the borders with Cameroun? Ndi ara!

If you don't want anyone to contribute opinions on your elections, summon courage and secede if dem born you well. You claimed that Edo election did not interest you but your "Edo no be lagos na Aba" mockery is littered all over your post history.

Dem suppose dey wake up, flog you 24 lashes every morning in advance for the congenital stupidity wey you go exhibit throughout that day. grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Born2Breed(f): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2020
See fear.

When your idiot god Tinubu was interfering in Edo state affair you zombies were cheering him on and now you are crying a river.

No one gives a damn about who wins Ondo but as for your god our dog we will join hands with whoever is ready to crush him.

Just wait and see.

Akeredolu is wise enough to avoid that disease cos if he campaigns with anything Tinubu then he will lose.

6 Likes

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by olabukola: 6:03am On Sep 24, 2020
I thought we want Aketi to lose cus of his ibo wife. The way he gave them (ibo) appointment in the last 4 yrs is eye opener of what will happen if he wins.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by bioemmy: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2020
Then it will be an appendage of Lagos. Under the control of the Bourdilion don
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by amliftedhigher: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:
To all those who are hell bent in working against anything interest of Yoruba politically, let this sink into you guys skull, Ondo state is a progressive State and can never be Edo.

And also in addition, we are warning you guys to stay clear of Ondo election...

Aketi winning na sure banker that you can give to your in-law without paying dowries

Another lost child

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Born2Breed(f): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2020
This was what one of his zombie posted on Twitter that made the good people of Edo state vowed to deal with your god our dog.

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Lipscomb(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Speak for yourself oga. Jegede is not an igbo or Hausa man if Aketi lost his second term that doesn't stop a Yoruba man emerge as a president of Nigeria.

No party I repeat no party would give igbo man their presidential ticket. Meanwhile I keep saying it that Akeredolu not deserve second term and he must not be consider at all.

For me and good people of Ondo jegede will get my vote.Ondo central and ondo south belong to Eyitayo. Also Ondo election is unpredictable but I trust my people remember how they voted in the presidential election Akeredolu has destroyed the party in Ondo that is why Atiku won in Ondo.
helinues:

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Sharap your rotten mouth, have you ever remained neutral in elections that happen outside yorubaland? Don't you try to meedle in politics that happen East of Ore down to the borders with Cameroun? Ndi ara!

If you don't want anyone to contribute opinions on your elections, summon courage and secede if dem born you well. You claimed that Edo election did not interest you but your "Edo no be lagos na Aba" mockery is littered all over your post history.

Dem suppose dey wake up, flog you 24 lashes every morning in advance for the congenital stupidity wey you go exhibit throughout that day. grin grin

have you ever remained neutral in elections that happen outside yorubaland?

The just concluded Edo election is a big reference case now...

Truly we get shame hence remain neutral

And btw, you guys should stop making abuse / insult a regional trademark
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
Speak for yourself oga. Jegede is not an igbo or Hausa man if Aketi lost his second term that doesn't stop a Yoruba man emerge as a president of Nigeria.

No party I repeat no party would give igbo man their presidential ticket. Meanwhile I keep saying it that Akeredolu not deserve second term and he must not be consider at all.

For me and good people of Ondo jegede will get my vote.Ondo central and ondo south belong to Eyitayo.

Please could you tell us the reason why Aketi does not deserve the second term while the likes of Ganduje, Ortom, Ikpeazu, Obaseki already won theirs?

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2020
olabukola:
I thought we want Aketi to lose cus of his ibo wife. The way he gave them (ibo) appointment in the last 4 yrs is eye opener of what will happen if he wins.

And is it only Igbo people Aketi have been appointing in Ondo state?
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Born2Breed:
See fear.

When your idiot god Tinubu was interfering in Edo state affair you zombies were cheering him on and now you are crying a river.

No one gives a damn about who wins Ondo but as for your god our dog we will join hands with whoever is ready to crush him.

Just wait and see.

Akeredolu is wise enough to avoid that disease cos if he campaigns with anything Tinubu then he will lose.

You guys should stop making abuse / insult a regional trademark
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by DiagnoPolitics: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

The just concluded Edo election is a big reference case now...

Truly we get shame hence remain neutral

And btw, you guys should stop making abuse / insult a regional trademark

You nor get shame. You hoped and prayed that Obaseki loses so that you and your co-mor0ns like TheChameleon can mock IPOB and propagate the propaganda that "whoever the East supports fails at the polls". You were hoping to to use it to further your yoruba presidential campaign that is destined to fail yakata. grin grin grin

I know how ewedu brains are wired. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

You nor get shame. You hoped and prayed that Obaseki loses so that you and your co-mor0ns like TheChameleon can mock IPOB and propagate the propaganda that "whoever the East supports fails at the polls". You were hoping to to use it to further your yoruba presidential campaign that is destined to fail yakata. grin grin grin

I know how ewedu brains are wired. grin grin

It seems like you guys have been secretly operating University of Abuse and Lies...

Oya, make I put you to where you belong once and for all.

I dare you to provide any proofs where I supported any of the guber candidates in the just concluded Edo election...

It's a daring and if you can not provide, I take God beg you, don't ever quote me again...
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

Progressive in what poverty hunger on employment open defecation

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Born2Breed(f): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

You guys should stop making abuse / insult a regional trademark

Coming from someone from a region that uses abuse as a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by olabukola: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

And is it only Igbo people Aketi have been appointing in Ondo state?
I read it here that because of the way he and his wife appoints ibos that we should get rid of him come October how come you are saying otherwise now. Am confused.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Lipscomb(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Are you in Ondo? The fake infrastructure they keep showing on newspapers was a fake.

Go to Aketi hometown in owo you will see sorry state of the roads that enter the town. And for the people you mentioned there that doesn't concern us here. Those states might not want good governance but we need it here. This family government must stop Ondo is bigger than Akeredolu.

Olusegun mimiko did a good job in his first term that is why he got second term even despite that he destroyed his legacy in second term.
helinues:

Please could you tell us the reason why Aketi does not deserve the second term while the likes of Ganduje, Ortom, Ikpeazu, Obaseki already won theirs?
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Progressive in what poverty hunger on employment open defecation

No wonder Ondo state and other Yoruba states are Haven place hence accommodating the IDP people enmass
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by tamdun: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Make Tinubu go sidon for one place abeg, he brought this on himself, he allowed those ingrates to do anyhow in Lagos, since they succeeded in Lagos, they believed they can replicate same in other Yoruba states, my people are too soft, them no born them well for kano/kaduna, they won't even come out on election day, imagine people wey no fit liberate Abia dey shout ondo no be Lagos.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Racoon(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2020
See fear cum lamentation of a confirmed zombie

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by yanabasee(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2020
This one wants to be eating Tinubu's crumbs........

E go shock you!!!

#OndoNoBeLagos trending soon....

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
Are you in Ondo? The fake infrastructure they keep showing on newspapers was a fake.

Go to Aketi hometown in owo you will see sorry state of the roads that enter the town. And for the people you mentioned there that doesn't concern us here. Those states might not want good governance but we need it here. This family government must stop Ondo is bigger than Akeredolu.

Olusegun mimiko did a good job in his first term that is why he got second term even despite that he destroyed his legacy in second term.

Chai, make we no spread our dirty linens for public..

Take this to bank for cash out, Aketi will win Ondo election with wide merging...

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by DiagnoPolitics: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

It seems like you guys have been secretly operating University of Abuse and Lies...

Oya, make I put you to where you belong once and for all.

I dare you to provide any proofs where I supported any of the guber election in the just concluded Edo election...

It's a daring and if you can not provide, I take God beg you, don't ever quote me again...

You said in your words of mockery "Edo no be lagos but na Aba". Was that a neutral statement. I know you ewedus have very poor memories and believe others do. Go through your own post history, it is right there. Stop f00ling and dribbling yourself this yoruba jibiti man. grin grin
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Born2Breed:

Coming from someone from a region that uses abuse as a compliment.

But we never display such behavior on social media hence being cultured...

Can same be said about you people....

Some of you won't get ordinary cleaner job with your comments on social media
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

You said in your words of mockery "Edo no be lagos but na Aba". Was that a neutral statement. I know you ewedus have very poor memories and believe others do. Go through your own post history, it is right there. Stop f00ling and dribbling yourself this yoruba jibiti man. grin grin

No proofs just as usual, insult and shifting of goal post

This moniker has been duly noted... Ignore list activated.. grin

Labopolo,scitest... You know as how it dey go
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by GidiQuotes: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2020
It will be hard for apc to lose ondo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What What My Pastor Did Concerning US Election Yesterday In Church!!! / Buhari Will Set Nigeria On Fire If He Doesn’t Implement People’s Demands —Wike / Is It Criminal Offense To Register For NIN Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.