Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... (1798 Views)

Are Bachelor @ 53 Wants To Be Edo Governor; Our Girls And Women Are Not Safe / Deal With Me If I Attempt To Be Edo Godfather – Obaseki / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Born2Breed:
See fear.

When your idiot god Tinubu was interfering in Edo state affair you zombies were cheering him on and now you are crying a river.

No one gives a damn about who wins Ondo but as for your god our dog we will join hands with whoever is ready to crush him.

Just wait and see.

Akeredolu is wise enough to avoid that disease cos if he campaigns with anything Tinubu then he will lose.

APC is facing a major challenge from poverty unemployment joblessness this is what is going to destroy them. Just look at the economical situation right now everybody in the Nigeria is in 150000 debt

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by DiagnoPolitics: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

No proofs just as usual, insult and shifting of goal post

This moniker has been duly noted... Ignore lost activated.. grin

Labopolo,scitest... You know as how it dey go

Go read your post history and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Lipscomb(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Egbon we are not known for hypocrites. There's nothing to cover up like our brother from southeast do for their leaders. They will rather praise oppressor than supporting a good governance.

But I really want Akeredolu to kick out from Alagbaka government house. But if he win then goodluck to him but four years not a joke .
helinues:

Chai, make we no spread our dirty linens for public..

Take this to bank for cash out Aketi will win Ondo election with wide merging...
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
Egbon we are not known for hypocrites. There's nothing to cover up like our brother from southeast do for their leaders. They will rather praise oppressor than supporting a good governance.

But I really want Akeredolu to kick out from Alagbaka government house. But if he win then goodluck to him but four years not a joke .

Which of the Apc governor will work against Aketi like they did to Ize Iyamu? Amosun, Okorocha?

How many of the Pdp governor's ( Wike and co) are going to be Ondo as they did in Edo?

Aketi might have not met up with some expectations but for Nigeria, he is among top 7 performing governors... That's undisputable..

So why denying him second term?

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

No wonder Ondo state and other Yoruba states are Haven place hence accommodating the IDP people enmass

Anyway they are very lazy people I met some of them in the UK telling me how the fulanis are there Brothers in UK
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2020
APC brought extreme poverty to Nigeria now they are putting Nigerians in debt you want us to vote for them after putting us in 155000 naira debt

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Born2Breed(f): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

APC is facing a major challenge from poverty unemployment joblessness this is what is going to destroy them. Just look at the economical situation right now everybody in the Nigeria is in 150000 debt

What do you expect from a party that claim there is no subsidy and even termed it a fraud. Same party are removing what did not exist.

Their incompetence and ignorance reeks to high heavens.

They are worst than mediocre.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by ifejobi84754: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2020
This two wants to be eating Tinubu's scraps........
ej go shocker you!!!
#OndoNoBeLagos trending soon....
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2020
ifejobi84754:
This two wants to be eating Tinubu's scraps........
ej go shocker you!!!
#OndoNoBeLagos trending soon....

You mean the scraps of debt

Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by mightyhazel: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Who cares about ondo elections.. honestly I never knew ondo was going into elections this year..we only heard and knew about Edo .. Good luck to you guys.. happy elections.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by IJOBA2: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:
To all those who are hell bent in working against anything interest of Yoruba politically, let this sink into you guys skull, Ondo state is a progressive State and can never be Edo.

And also in addition, we are warning you guys to stay clear of Ondo election... Not an empty one walahi

Aketi winning na sure banker that you can give to your in-law without paying dowries

Ondo state can never be Edo state...

Forward ever, backward never

HELIMY G grin
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by ojaysam25(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:
To all those who are hell bent in working against anything interest of Yoruba politically, let this sink into you guys skull, Ondo state is a progressive State and can never be Edo.

And also in addition, we are warning you guys to stay clear of Ondo election... Not an empty one walahi

Aketi winning na sure banker that you can give to your in-law without paying dowries

Akeredolu will likely win....those of us commending PMB about been neutral in the just concluded Edo election will be shocked.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Notasyouthink: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1.

Aketi should warn Tinubu not to endorse him.

Anybody the jagabandit gbana lord endorse, na failure dey wait am for polls. grin grin
Lol @ jagabandit grin grin
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Notatribalist(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

You don recover from Edo shock?
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by omonaijiria: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

I hope you wake up well this morning
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by tollyboy5(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

Chai, make we no spread our dirty linens for public..

Take this to bank for cash out, Aketi will win Ondo election with wide merging...
I have to mention you. So you won't change mouth that your neutral. I've screenshoted that BBQ guy comment as far back as may. Waiting for when he would run his mouth.
Jegede is also Yoruba so stop misleading people here.
Also Otedola is Lagos
We coming 2023
#BackToIragbiji
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Ayed44: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2020
helinues:

You have no authority to tell Ondo people who they should vote for. You are only entitled to your one vote If you are a voter in Ondo state please vote for ur Aketi and let others vote for their choice candidates.

As for the Yoruba interest you mentioned, let me make it clear to u that the Yoruba nation does not have a political party. Both Aketi and Jegede are illustrious sons of Yoruba and they are both qualified to rule the state. The people of Ondo will choose between them.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by xcellentgraphic: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2020
The truth is....if Aketi did not perform in ondo ....he will not get ondo votes....Yoruba don't for mediocrity. They vote base on good governance.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Prompto: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1.

Aketi should warn Tinubu not to endorse him.

Anybody the jagabandit gbana lord endorse, na failure dey wait am for polls. grin grin

He did already so you wail is of no importance.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Prompto: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2020
No need wasting saliva on your let's see PDP win Ondo before anything else.

Born2Breed:
See fear.

When your idiot god Tinubu was interfering in Edo state affair you zombies were cheering him on and now you are crying a river.

No one gives a damn about who wins Ondo but as for your god our dog we will join hands with whoever is ready to crush him.

Just wait and see.

Akeredolu is wise enough to avoid that disease cos if he campaigns with anything Tinubu then he will lose.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by rolams(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2020
Na so una dey start ooo!

Till then
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by JAMO84: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2020
We will never allow PDP to turn our region to poverty capital of the south like they did to the south east.
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

I have to mention you. So you won't change mouth that your neutral. I've screenshoted that BBQ guy comment as far back as may. Waiting for when he would run his mouth.
Jegede is also Yoruba so stop misleading people here.
Also Otedola is Lagos
We coming 2023
#BackToIragbiji

In summary?
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by helinues: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Interesting results so far
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by 3times: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Interesting results so far
[/s]
Re: Ondo State Can Never Be Edo ... by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:

I really don't know how some of you guys from the West see reason, you blew hot and cold at the same, condemn and make undue comparison when no one is even dragging with you.
We, in Edo, proved to you that we are capable of self-determination, we didn't expect any other people to be like us. Values, realities, perception all differs. You folks are always the ones who think you know what's best for other regions, hence we put you in your place. If Aketi is the people's choice, great; but you folks wouldn't feel same about Obaseki, that's your problem with other regions.
#EdoNorBeLagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Quotes The Nigerian Law That Gives Him The Right To Seek Biafra / I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami / Nigeria Lady Appoint US Secretary Of Africa Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.