Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building (61271 Views)

Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Omoslim26: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Updating9JA:
ONCE I SAW THE NAME .....

I NO READ THE NEWS AGAIN !!!

THAT'S WHAT THEY SPECIALIZE IN DOING !!!

Aboki and Knack na like , Suya and Groundnut Oil

Bro it's not an aboki thing sey we no dey see dis kind madness down south too
with d rate wey rape case dey on the rise one can dare to say there might be something behind dis
Make dem just send the man to d other side we no need him type for here
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by mattmogan88: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Awoleesu(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bauchi Again!
What is it with that state and child molestation!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by holuwaseun04(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
corn head, he deserves to die by hot water
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by West2019(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
10 yrs
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Fisher007: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bauchi state. I have been reading bauchi state in most incident like this . Weird
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by merieam16(f): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

I will enjoy destroying you too.
Okay o Mr destroyer.Guess u will first of all destroy ur family
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by realstars: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
He Is In Trouble Of No Retreat But To Surrender To The Authority.
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Pweetyccee(f): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
C e black face
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by josdiv(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Our law must go tougher on rape and the perpetrators while ensuring quick court proceeding for victims
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Bilabong(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
cooooooks:
What end?

This has been happening from time immemorial.

It is happening more frequent now than ever...
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by ylaa(f): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
See face like mumu meanwhile he's not. Will you blame him when what is between his legs is longer n heavier(like big size watermelon grin) than the carrier. Shame.
Thank God the idiot no succeed if not na to kill the gal straight. Tufia this aboki people

envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365701/man-arrested-attempting-rape-10-year-old-girl-uncompleted-building-photo/
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Aboks(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Coldie:
Lately northerners don dae learn bad thing

Wetin dis wan dey talk don dey learn wetin they are the fathers of all evil in naija
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Orpe7(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na dem!
Always liking to eat unripe mangoes

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Senatoraku: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
what is really the relationship between this state aforementioned and rape. please help a brother because recently the state have been on the news on the issues of rape

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by KoleDgreat2020(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
this is evil...I think the man is possess

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by daviesmania(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
I only see man. No rape, no girl, no uncompleted building...... Why should i believe this story.?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by armadeo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Paedophiles should be shot dead.

Theres no cure for that type of illness

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Midadeola(f): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
bewla:
Two charges for this dude at once

one for rape
d second one for uncompleted building
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Freelance363: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
What's really wrong with these people who fancy raping? How exactly does one enjoy sex when the other person is crying,begging and completely uncomfortable?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by bigcasava1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
I know say na them, heartless animal. Wetin you wan see for 10yrs old kpeku?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Marolino: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why na
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
God Punish Him
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
See as him resemble lalasticlala
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Yankee101: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
The hallmarks of repressed sex in the society due to culture and religion

The same people will start abusing a corper for wearing trousers but will pin a 5year old girl and rape

Castration, use kaduna state law once it's confirmed beyond reasonable doubts
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by cooooooks(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nope.

You've been hearing about it more them before.

Works travels faster now with social media she the internet.

Bilabong:

It is happening more frequent now than ever...
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Adinoyi119(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
IgbereTV and their lie lie News again!
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Kay25(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
remove his eyes for the sake of him not to commit another one
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by TinaG(f): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Seems Bauchi has d highest number of rapist in Nigeria. Does d Sharia law not have any judgement against these idiots?
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
merieam16:
Okay o Mr destroyer.Guess u will first of all destroy ur family

can you seduce me. pls
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Sangre: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2020
ednut1:
Ashewo is still 500 naira. Now that's where the problem is. Cheap carriers of various unwanted microbes. Any female above the age of 10 is a potential vector
Re: Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building by Sangre: 12:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Pweetyccee:
C e black face
your write like one who commits heinous crimes am i not wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo / 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat / Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.