Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight (3184 Views)

Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / Understanding Spine Pain And Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by internationalman(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2022
Lusola15:

If uniben as a teaching hospital please go there

First I am not medical practitioner so whatever I advise I give is from my own personal experience.

Sleeping on the floor helped it will be hard but your body will get used to.

Eating a good and healthy diet. More of protein

Exercise is important but doing the right one is more important. One the exercise I did was to lay on the floor then push my upper body up without allowing my waist to leave the ground then count to 10, 15 more when you start it will hard but as you continue it will be easier.

Drugs is key but It will only take the pain away. Supplements are very important. I take Neurvita fort every month.

No more heavy lifting and sitting down for long periods of time for me. Rest is important and also remember that your body is growing old so manage it well. If I could get better trust me you would.

Thanks. You've been very helpful.

So are you saying arthritis is ruled out
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by Funmilehot(f): 12:54am On May 28, 2022
Lusola15:

Does your brother drive alot, if he does then that is where it started
You are right sir. He doesn't drive but sits a lot at work and that is the genesis of his problem. The doctor even comfirmed it. The doctor asked him to buy a swivel chair for comfort and to enable him bend backwards easily. The type he was asked to get is expensive oo! 100k plus grin
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by Funmilehot(f): 12:57am On May 28, 2022
internationalman:

Has he been able to cure it yet
LOL not yet.
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by Funmilehot(f): 1:12am On May 28, 2022
Lusola15:

If uniben as a teaching hospital please go there

First I am not medical practitioner so whatever I advise I give is from my own personal experience.

Sleeping on the floor helped it will be hard but your body will get used to.

Eating a good and healthy diet. More of protein

Exercise is important but doing the right one is more important. One the exercise I did was to lay on the floor then push my upper body up without allowing my waist to leave the ground then count to 10, 15 more when you start it will hard but as you continue it will be easier.

Drugs is key but It will only take the pain away. Supplements are very important. I take Neurvita fort every month.

No more heavy lifting and sitting down for long periods of time for me. Rest is important and also remember that your body is growing old so manage it well. If I could get better trust me you would.

That is you take it daily month to month? How many dose a day?
Please how much do u buy the card?
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by Lusola15: 1:32am On May 28, 2022
Funmilehot:
That is you take it daily month to month? How many dose a day?
Please how much do u buy the card?

₦750 per card, 1 a day

1 Like

Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by hefelove(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2022
internationalman:

Please suggest a very good one for me
Physio Centers Of Africa. And physiotherapy is like the healing the pains in the bones and all.
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by Rafaelbeulah: 9:13pm On May 31, 2022
Please which hospital or physio centres do I visit in Abuja?
The pain is it all. Doctor says spondi....something ( x-ray).
The pain is even in my sleep.
Thank you
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by LudaChriz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Solution gotten
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by StJosephsPhysio: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
If you are referred, most likely you will be referred for physiotherapy, you can see one at St Joseph's Physiotherapy Clinic in lekki and Surulere
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by braveheart77: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
LudaChriz:
Solution gotten
whats the solution
Re: Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight by Akposkiz: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nice thread !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Hair From Getting Bald / Double Root Coffee For Erectile Funtion And Libido / Bodybuilder Exercise Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.