Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (3252 Views)

One-sided Love / Trust In A Relationship: Should It Be 100%? / At What Point In A Relationship Should You Let Your Boyfriend Move In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2011
D[b][/b]
Re: d by kokoye(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2011
First of all, you need to learn to love yourself above all others.

Only then can you give true love and appreciate the love others give you as well.

The lady may truly love you but you feel you deserve more at all times. That would be called 'greedy' if we were talking about money.

Kinda like you are the one putthing urself in bondage.

Take things easy and goodluck.

1 Like

Re: d by Pweety4me(f): 1:32am On Mar 01, 2011
@Op You just need to gain the courage to let go sometimes, or maybe you need to voice ur opinion & how ur feeling to this woman let her understand how you feel, maybe she will make some changes.
Re: d by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 01, 2011
based on what you described here, i'd say yes.
Re: d by 190: 2:40am On Mar 01, 2011
Im too old for this sh1t going on here, >>>>>>>>>>>

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q37xJtuQ24w[/flash]

1 Like

Re: d by frank317: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2011
ya, i understand the feeling. been thereb4.(i cant believe it)

guy, you need to be angry. not only angry with her, but with yourself. the bottom line is that you are making yourself unhappy and thinking she is that one making u unhappy.
LOOK! no one is worth all these stress you are giving yourself. stop telling yourself that you are just a piece of rag by dating her. you are no difference with someone who hurts himself with a knife and yet complains of pains.

have u ever heard of masochism? its a psychological condition in which one derives pleasure(could be sexual pleasure) by subjecting himself to pain.

u might think you are far from this act but that is what you are doing to yourself. all i am saying is that you are unhappy and u are still there. isnt relationsip supposed to make us happy? why do u think ur happiness is in her hands? when last did u make any effort to make yourself happy. JUST STOP HURTING YOURSELF!!!!
Re: d by dollext: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2011
Am in a similar situation but what i did was to learn living without her. I engage my self in another hubby and i reduce the way i called her. she felt guilty and ask for comprise then i told her how i feel. and she promise to change
Re: d by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2011
l, lol
Re: d by pwiz(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2011
goodsegs:

Thanks guys.I try to make this lady appy,I try to solve all her problems for her,I keep trying to do everything,at one time, I suggested to her to let us break up,even though that was nt easy for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥. To say,she wud say I want to dump her,yet she wouldn't let M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥. Go, A̶̲̥̅♏
Unhappy , bt I still L♥√ع her,I wish I can ammend things with di lady. She Ȋ̝̊̅§ very beautiful, lol
Hope is nt her beauty u are after bt her personality if u knw what i mean.Beauty is a minor stance,if she cnt live to ur desire try to work things out wiv her and dnt hurt urself coz of a lady! Cheer up bro cool
Re: d by pwiz(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: d by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2011
deleted
Re: d by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2011
goodsegs:

Been dating This beautiful gurl for two years now,I really do L♥√ع her,bt I feel Ȋ̝̊̅§ all one sided,though she expresses loves ,bt I always have A̶̲̥̅ deep feeling D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅†̥ I am the one struggling to keep her.,I really just wish I can walk out,bt each try to end things,I just can't control my feelings for dis lady,sometimes,if affects my work wen ever she Ȋ̝̊̅§ acting up, the last I had A̶̲̥̅ heartbreak,I almost lost my job,I couldn't focus for months,I don't want to be in D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅†̥ situation again.

firstly please change your arabic keyboard
secondly love can never be one sided
communication is the key to making a relationship walk
i mean honest sincere communication not just talking
you owe it to yourself to be happy
so if she does not want to put in her best
try finding out why?
and if you are not satisfied then simply leave.
finito
Re: d by medjai(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2011
I think you should just let go.
Re: d by Omolola1(f): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2011
OP

Be patient with her, u neva knw, maybe she's d shy type
Re: d by MayorSchwags(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
cryexact sitautn am in. Until i searchd masef deep dwn and noticed twas probably her beauty i was obsessed wif even wen shes not half as caring as i am2 her. All i did was2 stop calling. Nw she whines. Attymz,d best way 2 get attentn is2 stop givin it. Hope ds helps,even tho am also relieved by sharing it.
Re: d by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
that is way too much love...unless you are like 16-19 then i can understand...
Re: d by MayorSchwags(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
that is way too much love...unless you are like 16-19 then i can understand...
undecidedi kinda disagree wt u. Obvious uv nt bn in luv
Re: d by dmcdad: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Omolola1: OP

Be patient with her, u neva knw, maybe she's d shy type

C'mon! Don't be insensitive. What the OP narrated has nothing to do with shyness but someone's inability to replicate what should exist between the pair.

@OP, I aint disposed to write much at this juncture, but I would say u make use of your tongue in counting your teeth. Till you are able to do that, just hang on...
Re: d by shawn5ng(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Poster exactly what you have narrated was what I went thru just this february. Guy mine was hell. I could not concentrate in office, I lost peace of mind, my body is always hot cos of excessive thinking all sort. What I did was to start dating a friend first to reduce d pressure but when I discovered it wasn't working as I want it to be I had to delete her from my contact list so that I won't be tempted to call her even though I can recall her number by heart. Since that day I started experiencing peace nd gradually I started coming to my senses. Though I thought strike my mind ones in awhile but atleast am back to normal. I hope it helps.
Re: d by 190: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
shawn5ng: Poster exactly what you have narrated was what I went thru just this february. Guy mine was hell. I could not concentrate in office, I lost peace of mind, my body is always hot cos of excessive thinking all sort. What I did was to start dating a friend first to reduce d pressure but when I discovered it wasn't working as I want it to be I had to delete her from my contact list so that I won't be tempted to call her even though I can recall her number by heart. Since that day I started experiencing peace nd gradually I started coming to my senses. Though I thought strike my mind ones in awhile but atleast am back to normal. I hope it helps.

since 2011 grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her / She Asked Me Out.. (advice Pls) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.