Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu (24246 Views)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by TexasR: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
We should pardon Ize Iyamu, he must have been too dazed and too devasted by that defeat that he doesn't remember the things he said in less than 24 hours
Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by Earnonline2: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by bluecircle470: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
collum:
am sure the media is writing unbehave of his thoughts.

Obaseki nor be pastor

PDP NOR BE APC

Edo nor be Lagos

Robot
Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by lagdmark(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
festacman:
I have a feeling that following yesterday's meeting in Abuja, Osaze Ize-Iyamu may have been mandated to take over Edo State APC and reposition it.
Ize don't have such capability to pilot edo apc.
Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by LVStone(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
JAMO84:
Mr three credits is still busy visiting his new godfathers. When they hand him a long list of dos and don't, he would realize that the devil you know.....

I AM DONE TALKING

People like you are ingrates, greeting people who stood by him when APC was against him is now a crime, i pray you have a change of mindset
Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by frankyychiji(f): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
JAMO84:
Mr three credits is still busy visiting his new godfathers. When they hand him a long list of dos and don't, he would realize that the devil you know.....

I AM DONE TALKING
Buhari that hasn't got a certificate, are you not asslicking him?
Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by JAMO84: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
Buhari that hasn't got a certificate, are you not asslicking him?
Someone who graduated from NDA does not have certificate? Maybe you will say he didn't attend military school.
Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by luluosas(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
E pain am well well. Obaseki pepper them well well
Re: Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu by frankyychiji(f): 4:17am On Sep 25, 2020
JAMO84:
Someone who graduated from NDA does not have certificate? Maybe you will say he didn't attend military school.
Didn't UI show you Obaseki"s certificate? Maybe you will say he didn't attend UI.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net / I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.