Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) (71810 Views)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / Room On Fire As Occupants Watching BBNaija In The Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Womanizer(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Instead of her to just say she want to join them to have a party grin
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Adrian9(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
This Girl and bb9ja na one big joke!
If not, who for get time for all these nonsense?

1 Share

Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Dreyton36: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Since the Time of Adam and Eve , there 3 things the devil has Consistently used to Pull down Humans..

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink
3. How to Gratify the Flesh.

Every Human that fell from Top to bottom in the History of Humanity were Casualties of at least one of these..

If you will Refuse to be a Casualty of any of these, No one will see your back..

Immorality is a tool to Dilute the Greatness of People. There is nothing there.
It ends in Emptiness, Regrets and internal Hurts..

Beware of the Craftiness of the devil..
Ghen ghen righteousness on the beat samba ko marol
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by nick50(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
3some loading
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Perfecttouchade: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Who can confirm this, explosion in ajuwon...heard it's a fuel tanker o
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by RobbStark(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
IF LAYCON DOESN'T WIN BBNAIJA, MARK MY WORDS

I WILL QUIT MY BUSINESS, DELETE THE THREAD ON MY SIGNATURE. THEREAFTER, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT

APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO WOULD MISS ME, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU TO PREVENT THESE BY VOTING LAYCON, IF YOU INDEED CARE ABOUT ME & MY BIZ

VOTE LAYCON!

Laycon is going to win it is obvious.
Unless they want to rig it and give it to their candidate.
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
in europe,america,asia and australia they have their own reality shows,it's people like you that will still come here to say science is trash when fossil threads are moved to FP.

Just leave these people... Like R18 reality shows are only happening in Nigeria.... I know Nigeria is bad but that doesn't mean the country should be stagnant... Since the beginning till now have not really seen any explicit sex scene these guys keep complaining about...
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
RobbStark:
Laycon is going to win it is obvious.
Unless they want to rig it and give it to their candidate.
Yes Ooo, we winning this!
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by wetmenow: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Since the Time of Adam and Eve , there 3 things the devil has Consistently used to Pull down Humans..

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink

Every Human that fell from Top to bottom in the History of Humanity were Casualties of at least one of these..

If you will Refuse to be a Casualty of any of these, No one will see your back..

Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by udemzyudex(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin reward for washing pant.
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by ogbe1983: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
wetin concern nengi
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by cocolacec(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink

The 3 are the necessities of life foe every living thing on earth.If one or two is missing.All living things will go into extiinction.
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink

Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by goldwaters(f): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Who can confirm this, explosion in ajuwon...heard it's a fuel tanker o

It’s true.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
What manner of stupid is this
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by africandollar: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink

God bless you for the emboldened bro. Only spiritual people (including those of the darkness) would understand this.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
sapphiere:
Nengi, Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, has vowed to spoil the show for fellow housemates, Vee and Neo when they leave the house on Sunday.

The reality TV show will come to an end on Sunday and a winner is expected to go home with N85 million worth of prizes.

Vee had earlier revealed her plans to have consistent sex with her boyfriend, Neo immidiately after the show.

Nengi has now vowed to disturb the lovers and make sure they don’t carry out their long awaited plans.

She told the lovers last night, “On Sunday, I’ll come and disturb you guys in your room because I know you guys are going to be together in your hotel room. I’ll disturb you. I’ll disturb you.”

But in response, they told her, “My dear, you’ll knock but nobody will answer you…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP41VxL3Nno

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/24/bbnaija-2020-nengi-plans-to-stop-neo-vee-from-having-sex-in-hotel-room-on-sunday-video/
The mod that push this trash to fp is high with cow dung
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by bluefilm: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
I love that their reply to Nengi: You go knock knock knock knock, na you go taya grin
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Ademoore07(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
casdoruche:
CHECK IF YOUR SPOUSE IS CHEATING ON YOU BY MONITORING THEIR WHATSAPP

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW

How can u monitor someone's location via whatsapp?
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by mattmogan88: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by MansoryMX(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink

You got the talks and ideals, I got the money. Let’s start a church please

Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by investigator007: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please when will this BBnaija end abeg?
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink

Okay well said. How diluted are you?
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
[b]IF LAYCON DOESN'T WIN BBNAIJA, MARK MY WORDS

I WILL QUIT MY BUSINESS, DELETE THE THREAD ON MY SIGNATURE. THEREAFTER, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT

APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO WOULD MISS ME, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU TO PREVENT THESE BY VOTING LAYCON, IF YOU INDEED CARE ABOUT ME & MY BIZ

VOTE LAYCON!
I used to think you have sense
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Decaf: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
So Vee go collect cucumber on Sunday now ��.
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by yangzee2(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink

Every Human that fell from Top to bottom in the History of Humanity were Casualties of at least one of these.. indeed you are very true and thoughtful

1 Like

Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by sukar886: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
what a bombshell
Re: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo, Vee From Having Sex In Hotel Room On Sunday (video) by Antoeni(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Useless Children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / Lateysha's Dress Tears While Twerking On Live TV (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.