Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. (1153 Views)

5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement / A Country Home Design And Construction with Swimming Pool - Enugu State / For Sale The Claridge Ii After Otoolu,ibejulekirealto Lekki Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2020
THE BEST COUNTRY HOME IN THE WHOLE OF IFO, in OGUN STATE.

Tastefully Finished 3 Bedroom Bungalow with 2 Bedroom BQ. Àll fully furnished on a full plot of land in a very cool environment.

Documents: are Registered survey, Receipt. Approved building plan and Deed

Price: 18m net

For enquiry please call

Call: 08180276559
WhatsApp: 07052025031

Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Still available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Still available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Still available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 3:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Still availablee
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by Gamesmart: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
You again want to restart this fraud?
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Gamesmart:
You again want to restart this fraud?
Excuse me, I beg your pardon, have I ever fraud you once, you can't just come to someone wall and start writing trash that does not exist.
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Our property is authentic and affordable
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by Gamesmart: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
efstore:
Excuse me, I beg your pardon, have I ever fraud you once, you can't just come to someone wall and start writing trash that does not exist.

What assessment or survey did you do to conclude this is "The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo"?
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Gamesmart:

What assessment or survey did you do to conclude this is "The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo"?
Because it is situated in a very good location in the area of Ifo in Ogun state; it is irresistible for anyone that is planning to buy a house in that area of Ogun State, and it is not under any accusations.
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
What assessment or survey did you do to conclude this is "The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo"?Because it is situated in a very good location in the area of Ifo in Ogun state; it is irresistible for anyone that is planning to buy a house in that area of Ogun State. And it is not under any accusations.
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Still available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by Gamesmart: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
efstore:
Because it is situated in a very good location in the area of Ifo in Ogun state; it is irresistible for anyone that is planning to buy a house in that area of Ogun State. And it is not under any accusations.

This is not a satisfactory response to justify such claim.

1. Good location is not the a metric for "Best Home". What assessment did you do to judge it is the best home?

2. Good location is not best location. Or what assessment did you conduct to judge it is in the best location, if it is?
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Gamesmart:

This is not a satisfactory response to justify such claim.

1. Good location is not the metric for "Best Home". What assessment did you do to judge it is the best home?

2. Good location is not the best location. Or what assessment did you conduct to judge it is in the best location if it is?
Take a look at the pictures it is a standard house and well being equipped with modern facilities and a very good standard house that is more than it price. Besides, it is situated in one of the best residential areas with the best service. And it available for inspection seen is believing. Thanks.
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by Gamesmart: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
efstore:
Take a look at the pictures it is a standard house and well being equipped with modern facilities and a very good standard house that is more than it price. Besides, it is situated in one of the best residential areas with the best service. And it available for inspection seen is believing. Thanks.

It is a standard and well-equipped is still not basis to make claim of "best".

It is really beginning to occur to me that you do not realise comparable assessment is required to state anything is "best".

Am I right?
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Gamesmart:

It is a standard and well-equipped is still not basis to make claim of "best".

It is really beginning to occur to me that you do not realise comparable assessment is required to state anything is "best".

Am I right?
The least you can is to inspect it and take a look. Because have done my part by given you best analysis concerning this property, and my words are 100% genuine which I can stand by it. Do have a great night.
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Thank you for your interest
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Still available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independence
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2020
Still available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Still availablee
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Still available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 3:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Still available
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: For Sale The Best Country Home In The Whole Of Ifo, In Ogun State. by efstore: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Still available

(1) (Reply)

New Pos Container For Sale / Treasure Island Estate Moniya Ibadan Now Selling With C Of O / Waterfront 12 Acres Of Land For Sale @ Majidun, Lagos Road Ikorodu. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.