Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

BBNAIJA: Ozo Sends Lovely Message Of Appreciation To Fans And Supporters (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Ozo Sends Lovely Message Of Appreciation To Fans And Supporters (Video) (186 Views)

BBNaija Winner, Whitemoney Sends Appreciation Message To His Supporters (Video) / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / BBNaija: Mike Gives A Shoutout To His Wife And Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Ozo Sends Lovely Message Of Appreciation To Fans And Supporters (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Update From . COM

Evicted big brother lockdown housemate, Ozo has finally send out a warm message of appreciation to his fans , ‘Superions’, and everyone who supported him during his stay at the house, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , He expressed so much gratitude to fans for voting and keeping him in the house for 9weeks long, and asked them to keep supporting him even as he is out of the house, so he can use the platform he has gained to be a “positive pillar for society”.

See What He Wrote On His Instagram Page As Obtained By Below:

“THANK YOU 700k FAMILY!! I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am to every single one of you; every fan, friend, family, blogger, superion and even the most random Big Brother fan who had something or anything to say about Ozo”, he caption the video he shared on his Instagram page, looking all clean and fine.

“I want you to know that your voice is highly significant in my journey and I deeply appreciate this”, he added.

Ozo’s aim of making it to the finals of the big brother lockdown season was unfortunately scattered after he was evicted from the house last Sunday.

Watch His Appreciation Video As Obtained By Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFfay6nHFGI/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=2E6ED94A-5E9B-4961-A7E0-5C41CF564925

Is Official Media Blogger For OZO BBNaija.

Source: BLOG

Re: BBNAIJA: Ozo Sends Lovely Message Of Appreciation To Fans And Supporters (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 And Seun
Re: BBNAIJA: Ozo Sends Lovely Message Of Appreciation To Fans And Supporters (Video) by money121(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Seen

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch / Quiz Programmes Needed / Https://wizblog9ja./2020/12/11/let-us-pray/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.