Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. (1744 Views)

GMAT And SHL Online Tutorial For Jobseekers / Connect Employers through Our Free 2-Day Career Training for Jobseekers, Lagos / TIMC Batch 2 : Compensation Offer For Jobseekers... Closing Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Are you a graduate? You have marketable/Sellable skills and you would love to sell yourself on media that puts you in the face of people all over the world?

VideoCVs are what's obtainable right now all over the world. Spread your options.

Are you an entrepreneur with startups ideas that can impact a lot of lives and you need funding?

Are you an entrepreneur with a startup and you need funding to scale?

Kindly contact me on 08066832610.

Note: You must be based in Lagos, mainland preferably and it's free. Feel free to reach out to me.

Offer opened for this week only.

1 Like

Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by charlinton007(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
I'm interested in your offer but how does that go.

I run a Football and Fitness academy business for kids to help them stay fit and learn football skills. For those not interested in football can train to stay fit
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
charlinton007:
I'm interested in your offer but how does that go.

I run a Football and Fitness academy business for kids to help them stay fit and learn football skills. For those not interested in football can train to stay fit
Hi,

Kindly chat me up on whatsapp: 08066832610.

The idea is giving people a platform to sell themselves and what they can do/have to offer on air as long as your idea if you are an entrepreneur/startup is going to directly impact lives, give people jobs, reduce unemployment directly or indirectly.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2020
Offer still open guys, closes on Saturday. Offer open to Lagos residents only, mainland preferably.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Offer still open, closes in few days.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Offer open until Saturday guys, take advantage of this opportunity to get publicity.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Still taking responses, if you are a fresh graduate with skills, this is an opportunity to market your self and abilities to potential employers not limited to Nigeria.

If you are an experienced graduate and you want to switch jobs, it's an opportunity to market your skills and experience to potential employers.

Reach out to me on 08066832610.

This offer closes on Saturday.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Still taking entries, do something beyond your comfort zone.

Record that video CV, do that video pitch, stand out.

Kindly share with your family, friends and acquaintances who might be interested.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2020
Get the needed publicity for daring to do something different.

VideoCVs are what's obtainable in the world at the moment.

Contact me now, it doesn't cost you anything.

Share this if you know of Jobseekers or entrepreneurs who need this.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don't know what it is but I believe doing something unusual to stand you out amongst millions will give you an edge in getting that job or investment.

The world is moving away from the conventional way of doing things.

You can't keep doing things a certain way and expect different results.

I am not offering a product but giving you the platform to market yourself to potential employers if you are a job seeker or looking to change jobs and investors if you are an entrepreneur for free.

Let's do this if you are in Lagos. Kindly share with corpers, fresh graduates, job seekers, enterpreneurs around you.

The contact to reach is 08066832610.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2020
If you are a fresh graduate, serving corper, Jobseekers, entrepreneur with ideas and you need investors, partners, funding.

You should make use of this opportunity. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Contact me today.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Still taking entries, contact me right away.

Sell yourself in 2mins.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
faithfull18:
Still taking entries, contact me right away.

Sell yourself in 2mins.
Note: It's totally free, kindly share this with people around you.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Stand out today, contact me.

It's totally free, nothing to fear.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Reach out guys, awesome opportunity to do something different, something unusual.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Keep the calls coming, Lagos based people only.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2020
Reach out guys, awesome opportunity to do something different, something unusual.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is interesting I tell you, you should be talking to me.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Guys, keep the calls coming.

I am presently taking as many entries as I can.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dare to be different.

Consciously work on your confidence level, let's help you.

Share this with others as well.

To know what this is about, read from the first comment.

I can be reached on 08066832610.

This is presently open to Lagos-based people only.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Guys, take advantage of this opportunity. Hoping to help as many as possible do this.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Opportunities like this are rare to come by.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Keep reaching out guys.

You have nothing to lose instead you will be gaining a lot.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Keep reaching out, Lagos based corpers, fresh graduates, job seekers, entrepreneurs etc.

Number to chat up: 08066832610
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2020
f you would be anywhere around Ketu, Ikorodu, kindly reach out.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2020
If you would be anywhere around Ketu, Ikorodu, kindly reach out.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Still taking entries, reach out today!
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Stand out from the crowd, face your fears, do something different before the end of 2020.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Media interviews still ongoing for graduates with marketable skills to show case themselves.

Entrepreneurs with amazing ideas and startups who need funding.

This is open to these category of people based in Lagos.

Reach out to me on 08066832610 via calls or WhatsApp.

Let's put you on a global scale wink
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 4:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone, it's few days to the end of 2020, do something different!

Reach out to me today, you stand to lose nothing, you have everything to gain.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2020
If you are anywhere around Sango Ota, Ogun state and you would like to market your skills or you have ideas that needs investors to start or scale.

You can reach out to me on 08066832610.
Re: Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. by faithfull18(f): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2020
Media interviews still ongoing for graduates with marketable skills to show case themselves.

Entrepreneurs with amazing ideas and startups who need funding.

This is open to these category of people based in Lagos.

Reach out to me on 08066832610 via calls or WhatsApp.

Let's put you on a global scale.

(1) (Reply)

Arabs, Lebanese And Asians Are Very Heartless...jobs / Npower Batch C Salary Increase To N50,000 Monthly/ Full Details / Who Attended Beco Limited Job Interview Yesterday In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.