Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway (732 Views)

90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by uptimum123(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2020
According to Nigerian Railway corporation, operation on Lagos - Ibadan Railway is to commence this year.

Ebute Metta Station

Picture Credit - skyscrapercity

Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by uptimum123(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2020
More....

justwise
DisGuy

Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by Ade3131: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Good job
Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by uptimum123(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Ibadan Station

Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by Arrewa: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Amaechi is working!!
Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by Enudapan: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Amaechi my man the Real odogwu of pH
Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by uptimum123(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Samuel Ladoke Akintola Station, Omi Adio, Oyo State

1 Like

Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by uptimum123(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Agege Station

Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by Simplyleo: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Is obvious progress is being recorded in Nigeria railway systems and the govt deserves kudos on that.

But as usual, i expect ipob miscreants to explain to us how the railway systems in Dubai UK US Canada and Germany are of angelic standards so we start insulting Tinubu again for "rubbish".

I understand lamidi cownu is planning to import railway systems from planet Mercury into his online country.
Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by uptimum123(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Random Pictures

Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by uptimum123(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Random

Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by gbowoade85142: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2020
According to Nigerian Railway entity, raid on Lagos - Ibadan Railway is to commence this month.Ebute Metta Station Picture Credit - skyscrapercity
Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by tollyboy5(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is obvious progress is being recorded in Nigeria railway systems and the govt deserves kudos on that.

But as usual, i expect ipob miscreants to explain to us how the railway systems in Dubai UK US Canada and Germany are of angelic standards so we start insulting Tinubu again for "rubbish".

I understand lamidi cownu is planning to import railway systems from planet Mercury into his online country.
Keep quiet don't be ignorant. I commend the government on the project but truth be told its a misplaced priority. Lagos and other states has many devastating fedral road that has been abandoned by both federal and state government. Road that would boost economic activities within the state are bad and you jump straight to long range train! shocked is it all about building project or doing the right thing at the right time.
What if we don't pay the debt and China takes ownership wetin go be our gain?
Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by Realdeals(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Most people that are expecting the service many not be able to afford the T-fare.
Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by christejames(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
It is obvious the transport ministry is the only visible eyes of this dark administration, just that the sectionalism and segregation of this administration is also smeared all over the same ministry.
Re: Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway by Asquare84(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is commendable

(1) (Reply)

Uk (dependant Visa)moving From UK To Canada, How Can This Work? Please Advice Me / Statement Of Intent To Settle In Nova Scotia / Air France Plane Flies To Canada Using Cooking Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.