Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) (884 Views)

Davido Creates 'timeless Afro Playlist' In Anticipation Of His New Album. / Davido release his latest single "FEM" and talks about remaining online (video) / Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
The DMW Boss,not just DMW but a boss to many as a result of his kind gestures and extended hand of help to many,took to his Instagram handle to share this achievement with his fans, it's record breaking,despite the criticizing of his new single "FEM", that same single broke are record. He is truly OBO,ever liveth.
He's truly making his fans proud gidigan.

See photos below.

Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by money121(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by BUHARImyDOG: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
FEM

congratulations OBO
Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by SocialJustice: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
FEM when dey pepper ear. Rubbish.
Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
FEM when dey pepper ear. Rubbish.

This same hatred for some artists songs was what made people like Nairamarley to blow, it's the same thing that even made Fem to break this same record,a record that even Assurance,If and Fall couldn't break. The hatred is even making the song to sell,I deleted all his song from my phone because of this same Fem even without hearing it,las las someone said on Nairaland that them go play the song enter our body,true true,e done dey enter body,ironic abii cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by SocialJustice: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
PriestDaniz:

This same hatred for some artists songs was what made people like Nairamarley to blow, it's the same thing that even made Fem to break this same record,a record that even Assurance,If and Fall couldn't break. The hatred is even making the song to sell,I deleted all his song from my phone because of this same Fem even without hearing it,las las someone said on Nairaland that them go play the song enter our body,true true,e done dey enter body,ironic abii cheesy cool
I prefer Naira Marley by a wide margin to frog Davido.
Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by osamz007: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
IT SHOWS THE REASONING LEVEL OF MOST OF MY COUNTRY PEOPLE
Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
I prefer Naira Marley by a wide margin to frog Davido.

Bombcheesy, but unfortunately your opinion doesn't even matter in the Family,Communal,Local,State, National, Continental or International music scene,it doesn't even matter in your own personal music scene self. cheesy
Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by SocialJustice: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Bombcheesy, but unfortunately your opinion doesn't even matter in the Family,Communal,Local,State, National, Continental or International music scene,it doesn't even matter in your own personal music scene self. cheesy
So does yours, go and sleep.
Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
Alright. 8D
Re: Davido Creates A Big Record In A Week With His New Single "Fem" ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
Alright. cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Popular Martin Beck Nworah / Get Pregnant For Him” – Netizen Hits Anita Joseph Over Post About Hubby, MC Fish / How Actor Tobi Bakre’s Wife Celebrated Him After Winning The AMVCA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.