Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Zzapo Is Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zzapo Is Back (554 Views)

Zzapo Mobile / Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions / New Zzapo Mobile Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

Zzapo Is Back by Ogarexmas: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zzapo is relaunching on the 29th of September, 2020 pre order now to get your 4gb ram and 64gb ROM Zzapo phone

Lol how many people remember the Rush for this phone kikiki

Re: Zzapo Is Back by Ejiphill09(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
I take God name beg una no fall for this cheap scam again.... I can't forget last year experience.

Re: Zzapo Is Back by festwiz(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
This scam again? Lol
Re: Zzapo Is Back by dxdiag(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ogarexmas:
Zzapo is relaunching on the 29th of September, 2020 pre order now to get your 4gb ram and 64gb ROM Zzapo phone

Lol how many people remember the Rush for this phone kikiki
This guyz still have my money with them, ordered for 5 phones from them uptill now nothing, nothing.
There office was under lock, unable to retrieve my money back as i made the payment online directly into there account, ikeja police station Area F i guess couldn't help me out either.
Re: Zzapo Is Back by Donkelzy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Some people will be calculating how they will buy in bulk and exploit people with their price later, it will end in tears
Re: Zzapo Is Back by Flytime: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy I remember the scam
We warned them,it was too good to be true but they claimed we were haters until zzapo ran away with their money

I'm especially sorry for those who bought in bulk with plans to resell only to be cheated.

Even Nigeria sef,how will a company scam it's buyers only for them to return again without prosecutions
Re: Zzapo Is Back by oladipo322(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nobody showed fall for this zzapo whatever...... I was a victim who ordered for power bank and couldn't get it, all thanks to paystack who refunded back my money...... Zzapo na SCAM

USB OTG And Hubs / Apple Launches Iphone 12 With 5G, A14 Bionic Processor, Higher Resolutiondisplay / Airpods Pro ANC Now Available