Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday (517 Views)

Help My Company Arrested Me / My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment / Get Paid Every Thursday For Bathing, Brushing And Using Sanitary Pads. (2) (3) (4)

Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday by julie89(f): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
I need 20 stay at home who is ready to change their family and partner with my company

partner with my company and get paid every Thursday

Feel free to chat me on Whatsapp: 08118230630

Thank you

Re: Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
No single description of what your company does or the kind of partnership they are looking for?
Come on,this is so unprofessional.

Re: Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday by Miarose: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Longrich

Re: Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday by julie89(f): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
No single description of what your company does or the kind of partnership they are looking for?
Come on,this is so unprofessional.

You ask questions and get answered
Re: Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday by julie89(f): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Miarose:
Longrich

Yes longrich is my brand

be part of a great team

we grow together, mentor you and ensure we live a healthy life

most importantly earn every Thursday
Re: Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2020
julie89:

You ask questions and get answered
You never still get sense,no worry.
Na you want/beg for partnership weh I go still invest my own money and you have the guts to give me attitude?
Carry your one naira business dey go,make we see who go put money for business weh no get description,weyrey.

Re: Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday by FirefliesSun(f): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2020
julie89:
I need 20 stay at home who is ready to change their family and partner with my company

partner with my company and get paid every Thursday

Feel free to chat me on Whatsapp: 08118230630

Thank you
tell us what you do. You didn't mention a single thing about how your partners will invest or generate gains.

Re: Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday by Oracleforce: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Longrich Nah business. Scammers everywhere....
When I even see her yeeboish face. , I japa.

Caveat emptor

Used Phone For Sale Serious Buyers Only / Family Mini Washing Machine For Urgent Sales / Man Caught His Friend Cheating In Bed With His Fiancée. See What He Did To Them