Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo (109665 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
So wetin dey stop you if you really want her grin

SamuelAnyawu:

I have a Shuwa colleague I'm so crushing on here in Borno grin

Shuwa fine oh. She said I have to change to her Religion embarassed
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Tatashi: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hahahaha we know who is bank rolling this bastard woman.FFK WE KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD.IF YOU LIKE MARRY 50
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
madridguy:
So wetin dey stop you if you really want her grin

We are very close friends. We even visit each other, but religion is our wahala grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by ofuonyebi: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
These useless politicians loves acquiring their lustful ring-road ladies like women-rapper
this reporter-bruitish ffk is one them...tufuikwa!
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Motherfucker paid this bitch ass half-baked writer to make him looks good; more like he's balling and not giving a fucccck about precious. She's also paid to make precious look like the devil.

Fucccck you kemi!
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by DEROXMAN: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
I love northern girls sooo much
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by DEROXMAN: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
bluefilm:
Any one that is Igbo among them is definitely the one he's gonna pick.

That nigga no dey take eye see Igbo PUSSY.
she is Fulani I mean the preferred one
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by focus2727(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
donaldeke:
As shared by Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1309103446348398596

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1309132006568198148
Igbo woman punna done tire am now now na Fulani woman be next keep firing.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Ohizman73(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Him na another Alaffin of OYO refined
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by obontami: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
naijainreverse:
Believe this garbage if you believe I have a free Maybach to dash you. This woman and FFK are both clowns. She a useful idiat and he a useless brainless worthless politician

Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by edgeklaus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
*NEW*
Dear Friend, the next time you want to attribute body weight to good health, you might want to first check this out:

Find out *What is wrong with Overweight*

Read: https:///3mPcydf

Please Enjoy and Share�

donaldeke:
As shared by Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1309103446348398596

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1309132006568198148
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Karlifate: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
omenka:
The same ffk that encouraged a group of people never to see Fulanis as anything else but murderous terrorists all because of politics. They did with reckless abandon and still do to this day.

I pity all those whom this junkie mislead. Hate is a terrible disease indeed.
Trust any Naija politician at your own peril. cheesy
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Bashirkareem31: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:
grin
FFK, the Yamlegger Slayer. cool
His weapon must have a magnet attached to it for certain babes.
Clue - Bianca, Precious...
the yamlegger slayer indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Skmoda360(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Yoruba men feel empty without an Igbo woman
You seem dumb walahi grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Adakintroy: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
This woman really possess with the spirit of aproko and gossip. Not the blogging one...no the original normal aproko.

The way her mouth Shap and strong for people matter with no apologies sef they scare me. she don craze I swear.

Even if what she is saying is true, respect join and everything na play. her matter too seriouse abeg. I take style run.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Samseb: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Watch the highlights of the Incredible and nail biting match between Brighton and Manchester United.

Brighton 2 vs 3 Man Utd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo_Jzqlm084
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by ebbo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
The Fulani girl own na lie. I know the girl
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Amethyst111(f): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
This man might be a failure in politics, but in terms of attracting beautiful ladies, he's surely a success at that.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by purples25(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Always fair beauties.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Arabaincubus: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
FFK has arrived his last bus stop. If he thinks universality means marrying women from all Nigerian tribes, the Fulani will teach him the meaning of "Dambe" if he defaults this time.

God forbids that he defaults - I hope Nigerians will be able to make a distinction between Fani Kayode and barbeque.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Yankee101: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
If you marry and divorce etc reach 5 times, u think there's something wrong with you too
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Jaqenhghar: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
It seems like some peolle came to this world to marry and procreate
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by 1shortblackboy: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rbae:
Aunty KemKem anywhere belle face cheesy
na front
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by generalud: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
See as money miss road. Weting money no go do. Women and money e be like Nigeria Police.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by EdmundDantes(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by madridguy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin grin grin How the security situation there now after yesterday attack?

SamuelAnyawu:

We are very close friends. We even visit each other, but religion is our wahala grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by earnit3: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mind your business
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Sweetcho: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
I bet he's lying about precious being in bed with another man. This first woman has a tattoo!

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by AMvanquish: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
abdulkayus:

She is not actually Yoruba or Fulani but from Niger state, I think Nupe or Niger state hausa people. We schooled together in the north (name of the university withheld). We all roll together then.
I heard that she is now Abuja big time babe

Say it is BUK. And she used to be dark skinned when she was younger, bleaching has made her almost unrecognisable.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Starzo: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
But Dem no dey get yansh
osamz007:
SEE BEAUTY

ABEG MONEY GOOD

JUST FIND ONE FULANI BAE MARRY SHUWA PRECISELY
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by mbjsuki(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
That man just dey do ”random sampling” continue, father Abraham!
Re: Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by Timatayo1: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
She dey jealous because she is not beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.