Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo (828 Views)

Laycon & Davido, Kiddwaya Football Match, Vee Blasts Ghanaians (video) / “bastard, Agent Of Evil” -vee Blasts Ozo After Finding Out That He Nominated Her / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo by tonyluyi1985: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Housemate and finalist Vee has blasted evicted housemate Ozo on discovering that he voted against her for eviction.
Last Sunday, the housemates were grouped into two and names were put up for eviction. Ozo nominated Vee who got saved which got her angry when she found out that he did so.
She said: “I can’t believe that Ozo wanted me to go. Bastard. I’m still here, agent of evil.”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/09/24/bbnaija-2020-bastard-vee-blasts-ozo/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo by LUGBE: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
That girl talks anyhow. I was even rooting for her earlier but she is not disciplined at all.

Even when Erica left the house she finished her during her during her conversation with laycon.

I just dislike her with passion now.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
tonyluyi1985:

Housemate and finalist Vee has blasted evicted housemate Ozo on discovering that he voted against her for eviction.
Last Sunday, the housemates were grouped into two and names were put up for eviction. Ozo nominated Vee who got saved which got her angry when she found out that he did so.
She said: “I can’t believe that Ozo wanted me to go. Bastard. I’m still here, agent of evil.”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/09/24/bbnaija-2020-bastard-vee-blasts-ozo/
Vee be ruining her chances of getting endorsement, Babe has so much hate in her blood, would have been worse, if she grew up here.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
LUGBE:
That girl talks anyhow. I was even rooting for her earlier but she is not disciplined at all.

Even when Erica left the house she finished her during her during her conversation with laycon.

I just dislike her with passion now.
As in ehhh, she's really getting out of hands, some people will still come and defend her saying she's been blunt, No! She's not, she's full of hate.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Vee a baseless character. She got nothing to offer, nothing special, nothing entertaining, nothing inspirational yet she still in the house.. Such is life

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Bastard – Vee Blasts Ozo by nototribalist: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Just say anything in Yoruba language and you will see the excitement on Vee face.

The kind of bad eye she gives Neo whenever he try to speak Igbo. No be small thing

(1) (Reply)

“Why Can’t You Cook?” – Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Mocks Erica / Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) / Meet Aliko Dangote Side Chicks Who Are Fighting Because Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.