Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) (828 Views)

How Davido Allegedly Disgraced Nengi At Their Hotel In Dubai / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) / Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by wale377(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Just after an alleged fight with Burna boy, davido was spotted in another altercation in Ghana again

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFcRby1wE8k

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by missyojo(f): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
This boy likes fight shaa
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by kktbm: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omo wahalA o.....
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Patriarchy001(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
This guy is a money-miss road.
A rich agbero.
A wailing frogg.
Surrounded by yes men who might all secretly hate him due to his arrogance.
His "boys" are only there for the money - that's all.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Bluntguy: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
With who this time? Jealous people everywhere.
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by almightyemperor(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Am begining to like wizkid more than that guy
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by longetivity(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
They will just beat this one for nothing,

3 Likes

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by genq(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bluntguy:
With who this time? Jealous people everywhere.

Of course everyone who Davido attacks is jealous of him - including the cast and crew of MTV whom he threw bottles at for pranking him.

In fact, the whole of Africa is jealous of Davido because he's the only rich person in the entire continent .. the rest of us are wallowing in poverty and we are so jealous! cry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Do you know why people love and respect dbanj, wizkid, 2face, even legends like daddy shokky and sound sultan.?

It's because these guys humbles themselves, respect people and mind their business.

As you know, the recent close friendship between wizkid and the CEO of uba, mr Tony. Really shaped wizkid and made him more responsible and focus in life.

I am sure mr Tony gave him a very sound advise on life and family.

Davido needs to first change the kind of people he brings around himself because it's obvious they are the ones fuelling this ghetto attitude from him.

He has escaped being beaten on numerous occasions In London, Abuja, delta state and recently in Ghana.

The Time is ticking for him and he might not just get lucky next time.

He should focus on his kids, his wife wife to be and build his family.

All these fights here and there will end in tears for him in the long run.

You can just imagine if burna boy had came for him with a gun.
It would have been another story by now.

Even juju to protect yourself against gun fails when you least expect it.

He must be wise...

1 Like

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by genq(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:
A rich agbero.
A wailing frogg.

LOL.

"Yes men" that die mysteriously one after the other, year after year.

Reminds me of the stubborn fly that follows the corpse to its grave....

3 Likes

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Bluntguy: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
genq:

Of course everyone who Davido attacks is jealous of him - including the cast and crew of MTV whom he threw bottles at for pranking him.

In fact, the whole of Africa is jealous of Davido because he's the only rich person in the entire continent .. the rest of us are wallowing in poverty and we are so jealous! cry
Congratulations then for being one of the jealousy crew.
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by genq(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
CuteMercury:
Do you know why people love and respect dbanj, wizkid, 2face, even legends like daddy shokky and sound sultan.?

It's because these guys humbles themselves, respect people and mind their business.

As you know, the recent close friendship between wizkid and the CEO of uba, mr Tony. Really shaped wizkid and made him more responsible and focus in life.

I am sure mr Tony gave him a very sound advise on life and family.

Davido needs to first change the kind of people he brings around himself because it's obvious they are the ones fuelling this ghetto attitude from him.

He has escaped being beaten on numerous occasions In London, Abuja, delta state and recently in Ghana.

The Time is ticking for him and he might not just get lucky next time.

He should focus on his kids, his wife wife to be and build his family.

All these fights here and there will end in tears for him in the long run.

You can just imagine if burna boy had came for him with a gun.
It would have been another story by now.

Even juju to protect yourself against gun fails when you least expect it.

He must be wise...

Despite all the famzing, Wizkid would rather be Burna's friend than Davido's.

That says it all.

1 Like

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by genq(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bluntguy:

Congratulations then for being one of the jealousy crew.

Yes o, I'm so jealous of OBO the frog and his 30billion meth pills, I'm also jealous of the fact that he impregnated 4 different girls in a desperate bid to have a son.. sons that wizzy is blessed with effortlessly cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by genq(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
longetivity:
They will just beat this one for nothing,

Surely.

Remove those beggars around him and you will see OBO is all bark and no bite.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Double post
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Bluntguy: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
genq:

Yes o, I'm so jealous of OBO the frog and his 30billion meth pills, I'm also jealous of the fact that he impregnated 4 different girls in a desperate bid to have a son.. sons that wizzy is blessed with effortlessly cheesy
So it's all about WizKid after all.
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Taiwoa990: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why nah
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Patriarchy001(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
CuteMercury:
And by the way the bitter truth is that though it is said that both burna and Davido they are in the same cult ( which i don't know if it's true or not) but common sense should tell Davido that burna boy might already have an affiliation with the Illuminati.

So even the cult leaders of the cult they are still very careful with burna boy because the more you look the less you see.

They should let peace reign and settle their score, i love both of them but something in me tells me burna boy might already has an affiliation with the Illuminati and if i am right.

Davido might get Killed and nothing will happen to burna boy.

Only few people understand what I'm talking about.

Davido is probably occultic too.. don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by illicit(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by BrutalJab: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
genq:

Work on your miserable life cos Davido is here to stay and give your type headache for life.

Stupid Wizkid fans
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by BrutalJab: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:
A rich agbero.
A wailing frogg.

A wailing frog that is more successful, richer and more influential than your parents and everyone from your family and lineage.

If only you can channel this hate into your life, you won't be here crying about a guy you are older than by 10 years.

Face your miserable life and follow your own advice first.
Re: Davido Allegedly Involved In Another Fight In Ghana (video) by BrutalJab: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
genq:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Stupid Wizkid fan

The MTV prank was done since when? why are you still crying about it?

Your wizkid that called Linda Ikeji prostitute nko?

Beat up his baby mamas and refused to take care of his children

Broke bottle on Dammy Krane head

Called Reekado an animal this year is supposedly matured.

This hate that you have for Davido will kill and send you to your early grave soon.

(1) (Reply)

Black American Lady Uses Glue On Her Head Instead Of Shampoo(video) / Dencia Tackles DJ Switch For Her Roll On The EndSars Protest / “stay Away From People’s Businesses” – Nigerians Drag TV Host Over Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.