Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway (50565 Views)

World Class Hospital In Orifite, Anambra State(video & Photos) / Indian Railway Making HOSPITAL ON WHEELS For Containing COVID19 / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Toosure70: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Tell those that hate Christianity so get life now.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by nBag(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
loveworld amaka!!
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Nchenches: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Timekeeper:
Why is all in south west?

I don't understand.

What is in south west that is not found in other region..

Sw already have so much na... This cud av been done in North Central or East..

Anyway, maybe they consider safety and accommodating host communities and Sw is the best for them.

Pls. No fight

Every region of Nigeria is accommodating of people from elsewhere, so long as no region is deliberately denied fundamental development infrastructures- as is the case with Nigeria versus the southeast region after the war. East still remains most accommodating despite the deliberate setback by Nigeria.
North was also accommodating until Islamic extremists set the north on fire.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Kwara1stson: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Saig:
African man and pride with unnecessary showoff. Who the heck is this man walking on rug. even Jesus didn't walk on rug like this
so this is the only thing you can see, Blackman and his primitive mindset. Always looking for what is not right?
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Golan007: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
I take it this would be for 7 years only because after that - rapture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by desiredhome: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
AustineCJ:
As if church have not been given back to society ..... many churches have lots of investment n ground breaking projects they ve done to help this God forsaking govt ....... what do mosque give bck to society ?
Any projects that does not affect the live of the masses is not giving back to the society......
If the medical bill for the hospital is beyond the reach of the masses then it's a scam as usual.... Robbing Peter to pay Paul......

Collecting from the poor to build for the rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Timekeeper: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nchenches:

Every region of Nigeria is accommodating of people from elsewhere, so long as no region is deliberately denied fundamental development infrastructures- as is the case with Nigeria versus the southeast region after the war. [b]East still remains most accommodating [/b]despite the deliberate setback by Nigeria.
North was also accommodating until Islamic extremists set the north on fire.

Joker.. Simplyleo gracchus coman see this.

Is this true??
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Murketeer: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
thesicilian:

Ideally the church should subsidize the treatment, otherwise it's not really a missionary hospital, but just another private profit making enterprise. That's one thing I love about the Catholic hospitals: excellent care for as little as they can charge, because it's mostly funded by donations.
I hope you are not one of those that follow freeze's teachings about offerings and tithings because those will help in in this subsidy you are asking for
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by chubbyman(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is what I want to be hearing coming from our mega churches, doing something worthwhile for the people not something that'll just be for the members or the rich,and I do hope they'll make it a place where people can access healthcare for a nominal fee,kudos to Christ embassy
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by desiredhome: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
cyberghost23:
Why not in Edo state...
Yeye
That is his state.....
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by dex4sure: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
I hope the poor masses will be able to afford treatment there....cus churches this days are making things hard for the poor ones

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Ever8090: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
JimmyAdekanbi:
Wow this is commendable! The church is really marching on!
marching on to where?..they should finish the job then when you hear the cost to treat headache you will edit your opinion

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by ignis: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
desiredhome:

How do the church make their money? Please?

God gives the church abundant unlimited wealth from heaven.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by edoairways: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
JimmyAdekanbi:
Wow this is commendable! The church is really marching on!
And the gate of hell shall not prevail
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Gracchus: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Timekeeper:

Joker.. Simplyleo gracchus coman see this.

Is this true??
Don't take folks like that serious. Save your energy jare

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by desiredhome: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chii59:
Where are those that are very quick to insult pastors calling them thieves?
Hide your faces in shame.
This man is building a multi billion naira project without any financial contribution from the federal government.
What do you think funds this project?
TITHES! Yes, tithes.
I know some of you haters will not be ashamed to take your relatives or even yourselves to that hospital, upon completion.
Churches do more for the community than any other organisation, argue with Daddy Freeze.
Thank God for those God is using to correct these charlatans..... ,If only the hospital will be accessed by the common man.....
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by vioment: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na everyday go be special offering day.

If this whole thing cost 5 mil, d offering go reach 150 mil, dem dun get 145mil to themselves.

Dem highlight problem cun cucuma use am hammer. Organized begging.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by desiredhome: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
ignis:

God gives the church abundant unlimited wealth from heaven.
Really grin grin
So How do government make money? and how do Churches make their money?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by JorgedeToledo: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
pretydiva:
Nice 1. It's high time churches start giving back to the society
They have always been given back to society.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by ehinmowo: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Timekeeper:
Why is all in south west?

I don't understand.

What is in south west that is not found in other region..

Sw already have so much na... This cud av been done in North Central or East..

Anyway, maybe they consider safety and accommodating host communities and Sw is the best for them.

Pls. No fight

Hmmm. If I give full reply to this your question, you could be offended.

But I will say this:

1. The siting of the project is based on need rather than quota system which has destroyed hardwork in this country (I am hoping youiu read the post)

2. The hospital is being built by a Christian organization. Apart from Benue, Plateau, Taraba, and few other Christian dominated states in the north (which the other religion doesn't allow to foster), there are significantly more Christians down south than north.

3. Relatively, SW is the most peaceful region in NIgeria. SW take security VERY seriously, unlike many regions. You don't want to site your organization in a place where a minor (13 years old) was sentenced to several years imprisonment for insulting Mohammed. A highly volatile region. A place where someone might say, "that hospital refused to treatment xyz because s/he is a Moslim. ". The next thing you would hear is violence and deaths.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh. But that is the reality as at today. I don't know about tomorrow.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Despite making front page,they will not come and say something good about this now,but if it's a negative news,they will all bombard this place with their bad mouth.Good bless Daddy

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by desiredhome: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
ehinmowo:

Hmmm. If I give full reply to this your question, you could be offended.

But I will say this:

1. The siting of the project is based on need rather than quota system which has destroyed hardwork in this country (I am hoping youiu read the post)

2. The hospital is being built by a Christian organization. Apart from Benue, Plateau, Taraba, and few other Christian dominated states in the north (which the other religion doesn't allow to foster), there are significantly more Christians down south than north.

3. Relatively, SW is the most peaceful region in NIgeria. SW take security VERY seriously, unlike many regions. You don't want to site your organization in a place where a minor (13 years old) was sentenced to several years imprisonment for insulting Mohammed. A highly volatile region. A place where someone might say, "that hospital refused to treatment xyz because s/he is a Moslim. ". The next thing you would hear is violence and deaths.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh. But that is the reality as at today. I don't know about tomorrow.
But those region still have their Churches planted where they send their income to head quarters abi?
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Otunski: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Where is Daddy Freeze? come oo your food is ready. You only criticize tithing but when Church is embarking on what Govt supposed to be doing we won't see you to commend them. Jobless rogue.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by seunayantokun(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Good one from the church!
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by ehinmowo: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
desiredhome:

But those region still have their Churches planted where they send their income to head quarters abi?

This is why I didn't want to respond to this in the first place. Too many children without comprehension on Nairaland.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Good Initiative!

Corporate Organizations, over to you. Especially First Bank, Zenith Bank, and GTBank. It's high time you guys team up to set up laudable projects like this as Corporate Social Responsibility. We must not all wait for Government.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
HigherEd:

Apparently it's more accommodating. The living faith church set out to build a multi billion naira marine focused university wholly by its own funds a few years ago near Tinapa in Cross river.

The community insisted that they must be paid before development is permitted. The church is still slugging it out as they claim it is not in their policy to pay such.

I remember even nodogragra4me even attested to it.

The project is yet to take off even now.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Softhands(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
thesicilian:
Hopefully the common man will be able to access treatment there at a heavily subsidized rate.
Heavily subsidized you mean...
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by mannyiyke: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mayng01:
Shame on the government. Shame on the political looters. If churches can do these, what has happened to the government. Busy looting. Mtchew
Those that criticize the church of Christ won't see this. Men of God are better administrators than politicians. It's even shameful that they want to extend their corruption to the church by enacting CAMA law.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Softhands(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
thesicilian:
Hopefully the common man will be able to access treatment there at a heavily subsidized rate.
Heavily subsidized you mean... You dey pay offering for the church abi you hear say government dey give the church grant...see mumu talk o.
Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by NADFOR: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
church na business jare
Of course the church is ment to champion God's business by touching and changing lives spiritually, physically, morally, medically,matarialy financially etc in order to make the world a better place for you and me.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
smile11s:

Amadioha will take over your dreams.
grin
The Jesus in me is stronger than any Amadioha anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital / current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.