Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Annoying Neighbour Habits That You Have To Live With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Neighbour Habits That You Have To Live With (443 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

Annoying Neighbour Habits That You Have To Live With by emunenen(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Forget the days when a neighbour playing loud, boring vernacular music would make you go berserk. If you thought that warring couples next door were the most annoying, wait till you meet Nairobi’s most disturbed and disturbing neighbours:

1. Loud, screamy ‘soundtracks:’

A common pattern for the residents living in apartments is to overhear the mid-coital confessions of couples on the other side of pillow talk wall but first things first, why can’t you just fix your bed or better still keep the volume low?

Please, everybody loves a good time but not mid-morning glory… especially on Sunday morning! Argh!

2. The nosy kimbele mbele, kihere here neighbour:

There are very nosy kimbele mbele and kihere here neighbours who question almost everything about the next door jirani; from where they work, and if moving houses they want to know whether you’re shifting to Gatina village.

Kindly mind your own, whether bibi alitoroka that is my damn domestic business…and I don’t live in your crib, you know?

3. Laundry hanging lines dilemma, and drama

Let’s face it: all of us who live in apartments have had difficult times when we hung our white clads out. Only for a mean, mkosa dini jirani to deliberately hang his/her just washed, dripping clothes on a pole outside your window and drying clothes. Kwa nini? kwa nini?

Read More http://www.makaobora.co.ke/habits/

Re: Annoying Neighbour Habits That You Have To Live With by Gladtidings40: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
So true.

In everything we do, lets be conscious of our spiritual state.

Remember to live peaceably with your neighbors at all cost.

I bring glad tidings.
Re: Annoying Neighbour Habits That You Have To Live With by solostar1: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
I am Speechless on this topic because we Nigerians are big trouble
Re: Annoying Neighbour Habits That You Have To Live With by goldbim(f): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nothing is as annoying as having a neighbor that has a noisy generator..they will always have money to fuel it but to fix the faulty part of the generator causing the noise is story!!!all the same,we are one grin!!!
Re: Annoying Neighbour Habits That You Have To Live With by merieam16(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
neighbours that gossip abt u

Facebook Is Old, Another Has Emerged? / Ox Fan For Sale 18 Inches 10k / Where Women Dey See This Kind Mind Sef?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9