Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike (21941 Views)

Court Issues Order Restraining NLC, TUC From Further Strike In Imo / Court Extends Order Restraining NLC, TUC From Embarking On Strike / Again: Industrial Court Restrains TUC, NLC, Others From Embarking On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by FEGNO: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
SmartProf:

Ehen! You must have been the secretary in all their meetings. Can u pls furnish us with the minute of the last meeting?

I guess you are naive if you really are asking for who was a Secretary in the so called meetings held. If you do not know by now that you have been played and that a script has been acted out then I wonder when you will wise up

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by edoairways: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
LibertyRep:
Script well played.
Labour and TUC never meant to go on any strike.
They played us.
Exactly!
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Zetty177x: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bigii:
The present NLC chairman is a high profile corrupt bastard undecided!

Oshiomole second. Oshiomole was like that
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Bigii(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zetty177x:

Oshiomole second. Oshiomole was like that
Oshiomhole as NLC chair was better than this present Okponu. Osho fault the govt's bad policies. I am not his fan though.
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Zetty177x: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bigii:
Oshiomhole as NLC chair was better than this present Okponu. Osho fault the govt's bad policies. I am not his fan though.

Oshiomole that decentralized NLC because of his selfish nature. That man is good for nothing. NLC was powerful, he was then bribed..he decentralized NLC or if anything he adviced in that direction

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Angelfrost(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
LibertyRep:
Script well played.
Labour and TUC never meant to go on any strike.
They played us.

Thank you!!! You said everything I meant to type... Those idiots should keep themselves and gullible Nigerians.

I see through all that bullsh*t!!! Strike fire!!!
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by enemyofprogress: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Abasman008:
STRIKE OR NO STRIKE this country is shutting down anyway..
when and how soon? That is what I always pray for, the collapse of Nigeria under this evil government
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by opeyemi233: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Anytime NLC need money the come out with strike, after ghana must go bag another story go play. Country without good leaders
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Dannyjojo99(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
There is the court stopping NLC and TUC strike but always keeps quiet whenever ASUU embark on strike.
This court should not stop here o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Temysteve(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
SmartProf:

You've made a very good point. Thank you secretary.
Secretary General or General Secretary
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by freemanq(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Are we really practicing Democracy in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by SmartProf(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Temysteve:
Secretary General or General Secretary
Confidential secretary cheesy
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Bigii(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zetty177x:

Oshiomole that decentralized NLC because of his selfish nature. That man is good for nothing. NLC was powerful, he was then bribed..he decentralized NLC or if anything he adviced in that direction

Oh' really? I thought he was better. You maybe right though. The man is a bad energy.

2 Likes

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Zetty177x: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bigii:

Oh' really? I thought he was better. You maybe right though. The man is a bad energy.

Lol @ bad energy..bad energy and over hyped

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by mideactive: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Y must they always strike when salary is yet to be paid,this is a way of bringing more suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by WhizdomXX(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
JAMO84:
The police now have a good reason to teargas any useless protester.

I AM DONE TALKING

Because someone protests peacefully against bad governance, he or she is now useless
There are better words to use, how much are they paying you to say all this? Earth is not the end of our journey you know. Do what is right.
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Alexgeneration(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
SmartProf:

grin grin grin. That's why u'll need to visit and donate palliatives for them to use so they can have the energy to keep praying for their looters in govt.
Guy, you don make me laugh tire.

As them no want get sense, say na prayer go solve the corruption problem, me too go come back come donate palliatives so that the prayer go continue.

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by vineyardfarms: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Ghokes(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Staged
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by SmartProf(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Alexgeneration:
Guy, you don make me laugh tire.

As them no want get sense, say na prayer go solve the corruption problem, me too go come back come donate palliatives so that the prayer go continue.
grin
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by PlainSight(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kangaroo court
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Fox12(m): 1:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Court of Zoomanias
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Abasman008(m): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2020
enemyofprogress:
when and how soon? That is what I always pray for, the collapse of Nigeria under this evil government
i don't pray for it...but it's inevitable. It's no sign of end ti.e it's what happens to a disunited kingdom...
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by tinktanker: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Does the govt obey the court orders? Nlc n TUC shld copy the president and disobey the court orders too
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by enemyofprogress: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2020
Abasman008:
i don't pray for it...but it's inevitable. It's no sign of end ti.e it's what happens to a disunited kingdom...
me I’m praying for it. It is always one of my prayer points. This jungle called Nigeria must collapse insha allah
Re: Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike by Monday60655(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2020
That's the arrangement of NLC, TUC and FG. They never meant to embark on any strike, they only wanted to play on intelligence of Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu / Bandits Kill 11 Security Operatives, Kidnap Chinese Miners In Niger State / Obasanjo's Letter to President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.