Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

......... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ......... (1798 Views)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ......... by descarado: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
crackhaus:

Perhaps the part where she orgasmed and the muscles on her arse were vibrating at 50hertz/sec.

I'm very sure it was that specific bit that made you hörny enough to want to have sex with your spirit husband.
Where is the video tongue?

How u dey?
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
descarado:

Where is the video tongue?

How u dey?

Lol, somewhere in your Google search results grin

I'm just peachy cool
Re: ......... by descarado: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, somewhere in your Google search results grin

I'm just peachy cool
You are not serious cheesy

I saw on front page the show has ended. It just started na. This one no popular like last yr own. I even know some of the names of the participants.

Wish I dey peachy like you. I no even get time for myself lipsrsealed
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
descarado:

You are not serious cheesy

I saw on front page the show has ended. It just started na. This one no popular like last yr own. I even know some of the names of the participants.

Wish I dey peachy like you. I no even get time for myself lipsrsealed
Lol, school & work abi

Got info from a family member there was a new outbreak of corona, how serious e dey at your end especially with schools?
Re: ......... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A sextape.... Which btw, is directly linked to the biggest show on 9ja airwaves right now? BBN is what everyone talks about...the good, the bad and the ugly. Expectng hubby to only talk about what "you" deem fit (with female friends) makes no sense.

Isn't that the same BBN where people are openly fukcing on camera?
those one are just acting

bb9ja naa acting
Re: ......... by descarado: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, school & work abi

Got info from a family member there was a new outbreak of corona, how serious e dey at your end especially with schools?
U don't wanna know about it my brother. 13 hrs of madness any day I go to work.

School is better. Online with less physical presence. Good for me.

UK people are very stubborn and foolish. They crowd in pubs. What do you expect? School children are doing fine.

Every Monday, I dey poke my nose and throat. I'm used to it anyway grin. Corona and it's wahala should come and go.
Thanks for asking.
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2020
descarado:

U don't wanna know about it my brother. 13 hrs of madness any day I go to work.

School is better. Online with less physical presence. Good for me.

UK people are very stubborn and foolish. They crowd in pubs. What do you expect? School children are doing fine.

Every Monday, I dey poke my nose and throat. I'm used to it anyway grin. Corona and it's wahala should come and go.
Thanks for asking.
Lmao... I don't want to imagine the discomfort. Every Monday? shocked

Take it easy with the work, and relax every chance you get. cool

You're welcome...
Re: ......... by descarado: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
crackhaus:

Lmao... I don't want to imagine the discomfort. Every Monday? shocked

Take it easy with the work, and relax every chance you get. cool

You're welcome...
cheesy cheesy
Thank u, I will do just that.
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
descarado:

cheesy cheesy
Thank u, I will do just that.

wink cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clearance Sales Good Deals Thrift Clothing. / Should I Marry Her? / Have I Done Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.