Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? (1959 Views)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2017
This question has been pounding in my mind for long, please is it right for a man to bath and clean up his female newborn baby? Considering what people think of men these days.

Your views!

Cc obinoscopy

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Afam4eva(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Stay away from your female newborn as much as you can. Your only job is to donate sperm and leave the raising up the mom. If possible, you can move out of the house for the time being.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
Stay away from your female newborn as much as you can. Your only job is to donate sperm and leave the raising up the mom. If possible, you can move out of the house for the time being.
i hope my wife wont see it as running away from responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Evablizin(f): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2017
sad

I don't think is a good idea,is not your duty,leave it for your mother in-law,your mother and your wife,just provide want they need for them.
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Afam4eva(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2017
tolexy123:
I think it's even best you leave the country util the child comes of age.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by timifizzy(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2017
tolexy123:

You still don't get his sarcasm do you ? cheesy grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2017
For you to specify FEMALE, it means your problem is with the sex of the child and not the fact that he might not be as careful as her mum. Smh for you and your thinking... angry angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Sexism at its peek!

A DAD is now not allowed to bathe his DAUGHTER!!!!

I bet op doesn't have a problem with a mum bathing her SON

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by ibkayee(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2017
Lool if the OP isn't trolling, I'm just concerned he may actually take what some of the posters joking above are saying seriously grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2017
timifizzy:

Looool he even replied looooool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Daeylar(f): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

grin grin grin grin grin
I haff died grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Daeylar(f): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

grin grin grin
You are wicked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Daeylar(f): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2017
tolexy123:

Why do I feel that you are being sarcastic also with this reply to him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

I don't think is a good idea,is not your duty,leave it for your mother in-law,your mother and your wife,just provide want they need for them.
what if none is there to help?
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

i dont av any of such plans for now
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2017
timifizzy:

no i dont
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2017
pocohantas:
For you to specify FEMALE, it means your problem is with the sex of the child and not the fact that he might not be as careful as his mum. Smh for you and your thinking... angry angry
its not about me but people's perception
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2017
lovelygurl:
Sexism at its peek!

A DAD is now not allowed to bathe his DAUGHTER!!!!

I bet op doesn't have a problem with a mum bathing her SON
its not like dat

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2017
ibkayee:
Lool if the OP isn't trolling, I'm just concerned he may actually take what some of the posters joking above are saying seriously grin
am serious here
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin grin grin grin
I haff died grin grin
tell him o
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2017
If there was anything wrong with a Father bathing and cleaning up his female newborn then all the Fathers in the world who have been bathing and cleaning up their female newborns since time immemorial and in some cases, have helped deliver them, have been committing a grave abomination.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Gluhbirne:
If there was anything wrong with a Father bathing and cleaning up his female newborn then all the Fathers in the world who have been bathing and cleaning up their female newborns since time immemorial and in some cases, have helped deliver them, have been committing a grave abomination.
my tot exactly
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2017
tolexy123:
my tot exactly
You are very stupid.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gluhbirne:
You are very stupid.
are you out of your mind? I guess you lack talking manners. You cant just come to public domain and start insulting people you dont even know. Get off my topic if you are not born with dat manner and move along! Onofia

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by tolexy123: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gluhbirne:
You are very stupid.
its ur mum and dad dat are very stupid! Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by SURElee(f): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yes, stay away from cleaning up your female child but hand over the responsibility to your house boy, male cook/chef, driver, gate man. Some mumu questions I read on this forum sef dey tire me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gluhbirne:
You are very stupid.

Savagery.

No Chill

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Chommieblaq(f): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

Your sarcasm get level wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Chommieblaq(f): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Best advice.
Bia guy, no kill me with laugh
Afam4eva:

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Afam4eva(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chommieblaq:
grin grin grin
Best advice.
Bia guy, no kill me with laugh
Chioma, kedu?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Chommieblaq(f): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

Chioma, kedu?

adị m mma, gị onwe gị kwanu?
Re: Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? by Afam4eva(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chommieblaq:

adị m mma, gị onwe gị kwanu?
Anom ofuma...you're my sister's namesake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Avoid Paying My Wife Alimony In The Event Of Divorce? / When Is It Too Late For A Guy/girl To Marry? / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.