Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Broken Vows: Ffk's Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broken Vows: Ffk's Saga (180 Views)

FFK Mistakes Parody Fayemi Accout, Attacks Fayemi Based On Fake Tweet / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Vows: Ffk's Saga by gbobele: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
There is a bipolar episode of Fani Kayode and his fourth wife, leading to him throwing her out.

The news making rounds is that he is fond of beating her like men whose youthful waywardness has trailed them into old age.

Well, those who think with the head wouldn't just give credence to the news considering the fact that the population of those who survive by trading loose tongue is rising with the speed of light.

They would rather sit and carefully watch the flying signal and powerful tussle between the millennia media boys, who would walk into doom just to save the master's face before dropping a comment.

Of course, we are in a country where on your way to the house, someone in the bus would, with a reassuring tone, break the news that it is so, but getting to the house, you will surprisingly realise that it is not a reality even in the newspapers.

Now having watched this drama concerning FFK for days, I would like to ask FFK these two questions. First is, why is it that FFK can't endure or keep a woman, and is moving from one to the next?

Secondly, if he is not that lucky with marriage, why can't he think of just keeping a girlfriend or concubine, or run some miles away from marriage?

I know that it is not my duty to question FFK just as it is very difficult to defend him realising that this particular union is his fourth marriage.

Because to me, a man who changes wives like mere clothes should be rehabilitated in a psychiatric centre for a redemption of his soul and stabilization of his mind.

I don't know whether FFK needs this liberation, although I think he should do a proper self assessment before he dives into the next one.

Sometimes, a problem we think is foreign to us has already formed an insurmountable and fearful monster within us.

Corporal Mark Jnr. .

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day Nigeria 2020: Buhari Defies Norm, To Address Nigerians By 10 Am / Aremo Kayode Ademola, A Man Of His Words. / Nigeria @60: Watin We Gain Self?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.