Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

#bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi (646 Views)

Bbnaija: Davido Reply To Kiddwaya After He Hailed Him For His ‘fem’ Song / Daddy Freeze: 'Davido Better Than Wizkid And Tekno' / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by Afangideh1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
BBNaija housemate, Nengi has claimed that popular Nigerian musician, Davido was better than the late king of pop, Michael Jackson.

Nengi anchored her claim on the fact that she does not listen to any of Michael Jackson’s songs.

The BBNaija finalist made the remark during an interaction with fellow housemates, Vee and Neo, on Wednesday night.

Nengi further said she does not know any of Michael Jackson’s songs.

“OBO is better than Michael Jackson. For me, I don’t listen to him. As a matter of fact, I don’t know any of his songs,” she said.

The reality television show billed to end on Sunday, has Nengi, Laycon, Vee, Neo, and Dorathy as finalists.

Any of the last five contestants could smile home on Sunday with the all-inclusive N85m grand prize.

Full details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/bbnaija-davido-better-than-michael.html

Re: #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by thesicilian: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2020

Nengi further said she does not know any of Michael Jackson’s songs.

“OBO is better than Michael Jackson. For me, I don’t listen to him. As a matter of fact, I don’t know any of his songs,” she said.

It shows a very low level of intelligence for you to admit you don't know any of his songs and still claim someone else's music is better. As to the issue of Davido being the person you're even comparing him with, that's talk for another day.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
She is absolutely RIGHT... See the Michael Jackson he is better than, below:

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by EmptyGarden(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
What are they smoking in that house?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by SUCKCESSFUL: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by Siberia01(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin
wetin Siberia no go see for nairaland

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by XXXXTENTACION: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ehen cheesy She wan use davido trend undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Davido Better Than Michael Jackson – Nengi by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
She is absolutely RIGHT... See the Michapel Jackson he is better than, below:
grin this is funny!

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Truth Behind Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana / Omoh! Regina Daniels Twerking On Ned NWOKO D!ck / Girl Like Nengi! Checkout Her New Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.