Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Strictly: For Child Bearing And Late Marriage Issues! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly: For Child Bearing And Late Marriage Issues! (311 Views)

Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly: For Child Bearing And Late Marriage Issues! by apstpaulg(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
COUPLES WITH CHILD BEARING ISSUES should contact me, and by the Power of the Most High GOD who has called me into that Ministry (CHILD BEARING/ LATE MARRIAGE) will give you the needed victory within 3 months...

Apostle Paul Eshiet
Re: Strictly: For Child Bearing And Late Marriage Issues! by apstpaulg(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2020
The issues related to barreness could be PHYSICAL (reproductive system defect in both men/women), & SPIRITUAL (spells, curses, jinxs, evil entanglement with former soul mates, e.t.c), infact, it could even be lack of simple KNOWLEDGE, YES!, I hv counseled a couple who hv been looking for a child for 6years, they prayed too, but on meeting with them, i understood that their only problem was that the woman never knew what a "cervical mucor" is.
In the case of late marriage, it is purely SPIRITUAL, but the only problem is that u must after seeking spiritual help, try to discern the character in which the spirit fed on, while it (spirit) lived in u e.g, lying, anger, jealousy, e.t.c; becos if u do not get rid of that physical food of that spirit, it (spirit) will surely return stronger, & that's why most deliverance aren't effective for long.
I hv years of experience in these ministerial aspect, so, if u are concerned & ur mind compels u to call me, then pls do.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
08142304453, 08025171023

(1) (Reply)

Family Planning Methods. / Kayanmata / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.