Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Marcus Begged DJ Cuppy To Accept His Application To Wash Her Panties For Free - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marcus Begged DJ Cuppy To Accept His Application To Wash Her Panties For Free (682 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcus Begged DJ Cuppy To Accept His Application To Wash Her Panties For Free by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Update From . COM

A Nigerian student by the name Marcus has begged DJ Cuppy to accept his application to wash her panties for free, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , Marcus is a student studying Health and Management as his course.

In his Twitter post, he claimed that he is a big fan of the billionaires daughter, DJ Cuppy and he does not care if she hates him, he will still wash her panties for free.

Read His Post On Twitter As Obtained By Below;

Source: BLOG

Re: Marcus Begged DJ Cuppy To Accept His Application To Wash Her Panties For Free by Vyzz: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin

If u know u know...

Imagine how much a billionaires kid panties will give u grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Facts About Laycon; Mother, Biography And Life Story (details) / Phynofino, Yul Edoche, Kecee, Flavour Entertain Protesters With Ogene Songs @ #E / I Can’t Find My Bra Size – Whykay, Nollywood Actress Laments Her Big Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.