Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Erica Has Reunited Africa More Than Africa Union - Dele Momodu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica Has Reunited Africa More Than Africa Union - Dele Momodu (254 Views)

Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) / BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Has Reunited Africa More Than Africa Union - Dele Momodu by Ababbio: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Popular Nigerian Journalist Dele Momodu, in his opinion has said that, the disqualified Big Brother Naija Lockdown Housemate Erica, has united Africa in few weeks more than the Africa Union(AU), in many years.

''A toast to AFRICAN UNITY... @ericanlewedim has reunited AFRICA in few weeks more than the AFRICAN UNION in many years...'' he wrote on Instagram.

Momodu made this know on his verified Instagram account on Thursday evening, he said looking at the number of African countries celebrating her big time and joysouly enjoying her posts, she has really reunite Africa.

Recall that Insidenaija had reported that, Erica was disqualified from the Big Brother ‘Lockdown’ edition after she flouted major rules of the house.

She was also found guilty of pouring water on the Head of House bed to prevent her deputy, Prince from having access, which led to her automatic disqualification from the show.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/erica-reunites-africa-in-few-weeks-more-than-africa-union-dele-momodu/

Cc: Lalasticala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Erica Has Reunited Africa More Than Africa Union - Dele Momodu by Olalan(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Some comments are not from thoughtful thinking and I think this is one of such
Re: Erica Has Reunited Africa More Than Africa Union - Dele Momodu by 50qwarat: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Spits! No wonder Davido said Dele na my boy..
Re: Erica Has Reunited Africa More Than Africa Union - Dele Momodu by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
be like say Erica don blow this man brain comot too grin
Re: Erica Has Reunited Africa More Than Africa Union - Dele Momodu by Vyzz: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
To slap both of dem the hungry me I swear

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Talks About Sudden Decision To End KUTWK / Bbnaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money In The BBNAIJA Lockdown Edition / Laycon Blasts The Federal Government In An Emotional Song Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.