Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) (38436 Views)

UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Lagos Task Force Official Steals Impounded Motorcycle (photo) / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by dre11(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Hoodlums in Lagos yesterday attacked men of the state Task Force on Environment and Special Offence Unit. It was gathered that the hoodlums chased the officers in a commercial Volkswagen bus otherwise called Danfo on Oshodi-Oke and poured acid on a paramilitary official attached to the task force, Mr Akude Silas.

This was as the task force arrested more than 64 miscreants at Oko Mala, Oshodi. The miscreants, it was learnt, were those terrorising Oshodi and its environs. Silas and other officers were on enforcement operation to dislodge street traders around Oshodi area to ensure free flow of traffic before they were attacked.

The victim was rushed to the Lagos State Emergency Centre, Toll-Gate before he was later transferred to the General Hospital, Ikeja. Speaking with our correspondent after a visit to the Emergency Ward of the Ikeja General Hospital, the task force Chairman, Superintendent of Police (SP) Olubukola Abe, described the attack as barbaric and affront on his men.

Abe disclosed that while Silas was currently receiving treatment at Emergency Ward at the hospital a Police Sergeant, Robert Ajayi, was also injured by some people believed to be from Niger Republic at Ojo area.

The chairman said Ajayi was part of the security team that supported a government ministry during the removal of shanties constructed on an open field at Ojo Junior/Senior Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos. He said his men and task force vehicles were subject of attacks in recent times at different locations across the state.

Abe appealed to members of the public to always reach government security agents on any emergency situations through the Lagos State Emergency toll-free lines 112 and 767.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/hoodlums-bathe-task-force-official-with-acid/

]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by donholy28(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Nawah o Blame Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by dkronicle(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Ehya task force has been forced

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by orobs93(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Interesting
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by xreal: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Now I know Fashola was and is a great man.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by kidgod: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2015
I need more pinshures for me to believe

Kidgod
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by tomholly: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by obinnashady(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Good citizens attack hoodlums with acid

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by queenoflafia(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Those task force guys are mean.i knew it was going to get to this

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2015
And someone would come in and say
Endtime Bath...

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by bewla(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2015
End time people

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Sylver247: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Lagos. I fear that land

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by ijustdey: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2015
and the touts believe this will solve anything......

when mad people roam the streets..... this is what you get

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by ijustdey: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by ibe9ja: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Instead of them to channel their acid resources to the police. Why waste it on tax force officer?
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by manutdrichie(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
f
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by lasisi69(f): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time men

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by fr3do(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
I was banned in the politics section for showing support for my beloved Biafra, this isnt fair and I'm really disappointed with Nairaland.
if threads and monikers that support the unity of Nigeria and oppose the creation of Biafra are left untouched, why clamp down on Biafra?

Seun

@thread
what is this country turning into?

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by gist4kidsblog: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Chanchit: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o.
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by OCTAVO: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Eyaaah
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is what happens when you carry out legitimate duties with barbaric manners.
Quick recovery man.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by adebayo201: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
uhm
xreal:
Now I know Fashola was and is a great man.
And he's still going to be!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Chidizman(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Where are the Scars? undecided Because am not seeing anything.

End-time Hoodlums sad
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by hollandis(f): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Things are bad under this regime. Nigeria got what they deserved .You voted change ,right ?

There goes your change
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by helphelp: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ambode's Era though
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
end time bath undecided

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Security work is one of the most deadliest job in Nigeria. Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by dihalao(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
I dont want to sound wicked but good for them....
Re: Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) by eleko1: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Recovers Expensive Cars, Phones, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.