Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) (33221 Views)

Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures) / APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) / PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by osusuallstars: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2020
When will you visit Ikpeazu ?
SS and SE are all united and one .
Forget about the supreme court governor in IMO in a free and fair election now , an 18 year sch cert holder from any party will beat Hope uzodinma effortlessly
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by Drbolie(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2020
His wife fine sha... I mean Godwin
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Oluwole analysis.pdp will never rule nigeria again.apc will take back bayelsa in 2023.I'll remind you once apc thrash your party in bayelsa central bye poll my boy.down pdp.painment

you said same about Edo state and went ahead to insult obaseki. PDP did adawa and gave it to Lyon but the sc decided otherwise. I don't see APC winning in cross river or bayelsa bye election not to talk of 2023 when APC will be an empty shell. Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Sokoto and now Edo are signs of what to come.
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by garfield1: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2020
slivertongue:

you said same about Edo state and went ahead to insult obaseki. PDP did adawa and gave it to Lyon but the sc decided otherwise. I don't see APC winning in cross river or bayelsa bye election not to talk of 2023 when APC will be an empty shell. Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Sokoto and now Edo are signs of what to come.

Funny boy.if you feel pdp is strong I'm bayelsa,let Lyon and diri contest again lets see.pdp is used to losing that any small win makes you think that you have arrived.pdp may not even have any candidate for cross river.let us bet on who will win bayelsa central.if apc wins,you will deactivate your moniker and vice versa.agreed,?
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Funny boy.if you feel pdp is strong I'm bayelsa,let Lyon and diri contest again lets see.pdp is used to losing that any small win makes you think that you have arrived.pdp may not even have any candidate for cross river.let us bet on who will win bayelsa central.if apc wins,you will deactivate your moniker and vice versa.agreed,?

deactivate what?
you think I belong to the gang of boasters? ur braggings have disappointed you so leave me out of the nightmare PDP is giving you. face your life and leave PDP alone. I actually doubt you claim of being a native of ss..
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by garfield1: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
slivertongue:

deactivate what?
you think I belong to the gang of boasters? ur braggings have disappointed so leave me out of the PDP is giving you. face your life and leave PDP alone.

Face your business and leave apc alone.double mouthed boy.
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by slivertongue: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Face your business and leave apc alone.double mouthed boy.

I have never created tables for or against APC because d party is of no interest to me but PDP keeps giving you nightmare thats why you keep making failed projections.
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by garfield1: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
slivertongue:

I have never created tables for or against APC because d party is of no interest to me but PDP keeps giving you nightmare thats why you keep making failed projections.

Why not just come out and say you support pdp? Political hypocrisy is a bad thing.your oluwole analysis is horrible as it should be.
Am a human and I am not above mistakes.is there anybody in this forum with a better prediction than me? This edo election is your first correct prediction so wallow in it.funny lad
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by Starzo: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Obaseki don win now, instead of him to sidon start to think and work on how to make the people wey vote for am better, he dey do Nationwide tour.
E b like say he wan continue from where bubu stop( Mr uk tour)
Naija politicians thinks say winning election equals long vacation
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
garfield1:

Why not just come out and say you support pdp? Political hypocrisy is a bad thing.your oluwole analysis is horrible as it should be.
Am a human and I am not above mistakes.is there anybody in this forum with a better prediction than me? This edo election is your first correct prediction so wallow in it.funny lad

i am not in the prediction business. I support candidates, party is only a second option. kids Are in the habit of bragging and insulting elders. I indulge you no more
Re: Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) by garfield1: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
slivertongue:

i am not in the prediction business. I support candidates, party is only a second option. kids Are in the habit of bragging and insulting elders. I indulge you no more

But you are in the business of attacking apc unfairly and painting them in negative light.but before we part ways,you claim to support candidates not necessarily parties.I have never seen you support any candidate in apc meanwhile apc usually produces better candidates than pdp esp in the south.why my boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Jega Blasts Universities Producing Bread And Sachet Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.