Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,199 members, 7,867,484 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? (2376 Views)

Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) / Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday / All You Need To Know About Today's Autumn Equinox Day 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? by beauty7: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
hmmm you said it was 2 or 3 days ago but I'm sure it was yesterday because In the realm of the spirit there was something up yesterday but I didnt know exactly. Have it in mind that this equinox is just a result of something else tho it happens each year 2ice. See I was shocked to see this article cos I never expected it. I can show you chats of me yesterday telling Bae that something is up in the realm of the spirit. I don't know if you believe in the Bible.

Tell me more about it.
Yes I believe in the Bible.
Re: Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
beauty7:

This can also do.

Any name you choose,we can start the thread.
Choose the one he selected. It's humorous
Re: Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? by JimmyDarmody: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2020
beauty7:

Tell me more about it.
Yes I believe in the Bible.
okay
Re: Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? by beauty7: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
okay it was just a message I received based on the event surrounding this equinox. Waking up on 24th I felt in my spirit something was up so I kept praying and got led to Daniel 10. While reading, I saw that on 24th day of the month Daniel got a visitation from God and the date was 24th so this caught my attention. It has happened to me before sometimes last year. If you know alot about how God speaks, you'll realize that he speaks to people in unique ways but normally he follows the normal universal patterns on most occasions. When he speaks uniquely it's usually a personal message. So in Daniel 10 I saw the message which is that from the day I began to pray, he answered me but there was a hindrance in the realm of the spirit. Finally what caught my attention again was the fact that it says he contended with the prince of a specific region before passing through with the answers. I just felt encouraged not to give up on the power of prayers.

From experience, I know that in the realm of the spirit, he actually came to me and said those things. There is a lot of lessons you learn when you walk this path for a long period. For instance I always knew that somewhere around September and another month (from your article I found its March) there is a shift in spiritual atmosphere. In fact I had to study this on my own cos of how serious I took it but I never knew about the equinox. I studied and found that the sun is closer to the earth one half of the year and farther to the earth with September as on of the starting points. I discovered that prayers get easily answered in on of these periods and less success is made in prayers on another of these periods.

What I wrote here is not something you should believe because I said but I just wanted to give you a heads up about what went down with me and it's connection to you article.

Ok.
Re: Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? by beauty7: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
I believe that the polaris(north star) and the constallation of octans are pulling the earth towards themselves just as the sun is also pulling the earth.

I believe that if not for the pull of our sun,the earth would have divided into 2 with the northern hemisphere being pulled into orbit around the polaris and the southern hemisphere being pulled into the constellation of octans.

As in,if not for the sun,all parts of the earth north of the equator would have been rotating around the polaris,

and all parts of the earth south of equator would have been part of octans constellation.

The force pulling the earth from the sun is what is keeping the earth from disintegrating.

You know the reason the northern hemisphere is pointing towards the sun by June and the southern hemisphere is pointing towards the sun by December?

Why is it that in its motion around the sun,one hemisphere is not always pointing,let's say why is it that the northern hemisphere is not permanently pointed to the sun?

The reason is that the orientations of the northern and southern hemisphere are already fixed towards the polaris(in the north) and octans constallation(in the south)respectively.

Consequently,when the earth traces out the first half of the ellipse in its motion around the sun with the north pole pointing towards the sun,

the second half of the movement will have the north pole pointing away from the sun while the south pole will point towards the sun.

I believe that sun,polaris and octans constellation have almost equal pulls on the earth

That is why the north pole is always pointing towards polaris and the southern pole towards constellation of octans while moving around the sun.

I believe the pull from the sun is what is keeping the earth from disintegrating.

I am just curious about our universe.

Please what are your thoughts?
Re: Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? by beauty7: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Spy360:

I have been looking for someone like you. Is there a thread on NL or any where for astrophiles? I am interested. I also study the universe and find out what's happening on other planets, stars etc.

Hello sir.

When you start the thread, I will join you to post some of my findings on the universe

I am waiting for you to start the thread so I can follow.

My policy is 'Male first'.

So I am waiting.
Re: Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? by ymstar(m): 2:29am On Sep 27, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
hmmm you said it was 2 or 3 days ago but I'm sure it was yesterday because In the realm of the spirit there was something up yesterday but I didnt know exactly. Have it in mind that this equinox is just a result of something else tho it happens each year 2ice. See I was shocked to see this article cos I never expected it. I can show you chats of me yesterday telling Bae that something is up in the realm of the spirit. I don't know if you believe in the Bible.
Shed more light please
We're willing to learn
Re: Did You Experience Equinox Yesterday? by JimmyDarmody: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2020
ymstar:

Shed more light please
We're willing to learn
already did

JimmyDarmody :
okay it was just a message I received based on the event surrounding this equinox. Waking up on 24th I felt in my spirit something was up so I kept praying and got led to Daniel 10. While reading, I saw that on 24th day of the month Daniel got a visitation from God and the date was 24th so this caught my attention. It has happened to me before sometimes last year. If you know alot about how God speaks, you'll realize that he speaks to people in unique ways but normally he follows the normal universal patterns on most occasions. When he speaks uniquely it's usually a personal message. So in Daniel 10 I saw the message which is that from the day I began to pray, he answered me but there was a hindrance in the realm of the spirit. Finally what caught my attention again was the fact that it says he contended with the prince of a specific region before passing through with the answers. I just felt encouraged not to give up on the power of prayers.
From experience, I know that in the realm of the spirit, he actually came to me and said those things. There is a lot of lessons you learn when you walk this path for a long period. For instance I always knew that somewhere around September and another month (from your article I found its March) there is a shift in spiritual atmosphere. In fact I had to study this on my own cos of how serious I took it but I never knew about the equinox. I studied and found that the sun is closer to the earth one half of the year and farther to the earth with September as on of the starting points. I discovered that prayers get easily answered in on of these periods and less success is made in prayers on another of these periods.
What I wrote here is not something you should believe because I said but I just wanted to give you a heads up about what went down with me and it's connection to you article.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study In Georgia-europe: Get You Visa For FREE / Computer Students Solve These Hard Questions / 8 Facts You Should Know About OAU Post UTME 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.