Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (1108 Views)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / Deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by SomeNairalander: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by missimelda01(f): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please don't look for money in the wrong places, the devil gives with one hand and takes back with the other.

As for your family, it only takes the grace of God to get a stepfather that would treat you right. Keep hustling and managing until you can raise enough money to move out of the house and get a place of your own.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Uzomacharles: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
No go there
all na scammers unless the girl go sponsor u for the IFA stuff

1 Like

Re: Deleted by SomeNairalander: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
missimelda01:
Please don't look for money in the wrong places, the devil gives with one hand and takes back with the other.
i just don't know what to do,im young,i have many things to do in life,im not the dull type but they see me as the dull one,i help some people but i just don't know why it is that the more i give out the more I'll lack embarassed
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
calm down young man,its a phase that will pass sooner or later,dont take decisions that you will live to regret,be patient and sort yourself out the right way.Never take any decision when in anger.May God comfort you

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by SomeNairalander: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uzomacharles:
No go there

all na scammers unless the girl go sponsor u for the IFA stuff
If I'm to do the thing i can know how to squeeze money out maybe go out for job and I won't return home...but i understand the little friends i have,if i were the one also,i would think the person is even selfish to himself but I don't plan on discussing my life issues with any so called friends bcus they will think it's a lie,if people See's my family outside,you would think I'm in a comfort zone but let us get home and the problem will start
Re: Deleted by Billionsclub: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Don't leave ,just be patient. no matter what you are going through, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. tough times don't last but tough people do.

your happiness is solely your responsibility. choose to be happy and Pray . always remember, God is always interested in doing the impossible
Re: Deleted by ojun50(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Boy patient, patient, patient

This life no balance dat his why you have to be patient and draw closer to God.

Stay away from IFA,
Re: Deleted by SomeNairalander: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
ojun50:

Stay away from IFA,
ok thanks
Re: Deleted by SomeNairalander: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
ojun50:

Stay away from IFA,
ok thanks
Re: Deleted by Richy4(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
You are too young to go into diabolical stuffs..

Just correct me, Is IFA not a native doctor?.. is IFA forbidden to be rich?

Don't do anything stupid at the moment please..That's what I have to tell you dear

1 Like

Re: Deleted by prince2pac(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Calm down first and think straight.. Don't try the IFA stuff... Patient is the key here.. It seems you don't have a savings from your narratives...

"RAIN DOES NOT FALL ON ONE ROOF ALONE" just like good times, there will be bad times and e go reach everyone... You got to know how to react to that problem so you won't make storms in the future..

Re: Deleted by SomeNairalander: 5:26am On Sep 25, 2020
prince2pac:
Calm down first and think straight.. Don't try the IFA stuff... Patient is the key here.. It seems you don't have a savings from your narratives...

"RAIN DOES NOT FALL ON ONE ROOF ALONE" just like good times, there will be bad times and e go reach everyone... You got to know how to react to that problem so you won't make storms in the future..
thanks
Re: Deleted by tobechi74: 5:48am On Sep 25, 2020
It is well
Re: Deleted by Coldplay007(f): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Lol.
You are making money and giving everything to your Step dad..? How old are you?
If.you are above 18, time to move out of your parents house. You can feed yourself, it is unfair for you to be making money for a family that does not appreciate you.

Move out, and send pocket money to your parents like any normal child, but stop giving them all of your earnings, that is child labour... or adult labour..lol

Going the Ifa way is a very stupid idea, you can never make money from nothing, you need to pay a price.. ifa's price will be suicidal..

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Cherez: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2020
So sorry that you're young for this but know that others have also felt same pain
Bro, that IFA can't make you rich but get your hands soiled
If it had the power to make rich, is the IFA man richer than Dangote?
I'll advice you to shunt your foster dad, do jobs behind his back. I mean take referrals behind him, work and make a living since you already have the skill
But I hope your complaints ain't as a result of juvenile

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2020
The time you're using to locate baba Ifa and co, use it to market yourself as per your skills and get your contacts so you can start getting jobs for yourself and earning money. Drop the idea of Ifa.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by SomeNairalander: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Cherez:
So sorry that you're young for this but know that others have also felt same pain
Bro, that IFA can't make you rich but get your hands soiled
If it had the power to make rich, is the IFA man richer than Dangote?
I'll advice you to shunt your foster dad, do jobs behind his back. I mean take referrals behind him, work and make a living since you already have the skill
But I hope your complaints ain't as a result of juvenile
i can't leave the house without anyone going, except I'm ready to run and make the change,and for the the IFA thing,im not doing it or going back there
Re: Deleted by SomeNairalander: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Brachaa:
The time you're using to locate baba Ifa and co, use it to market yourself as per your skills and get your contacts so you can start getting jobs for yourself and earning money. Drop the idea of Ifa.

Good luck!
thanks,i will start doing so as from now
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
calm down young man,its a phase that will pass sooner or later,dont take decisions that you will live to regret,be patient and sort yourself out the right way.Never take any decision when in anger.May God comfort you
Nice....

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
rottencorpse:

Nice....
say it louder,let it not be only insult that I will be receiving from you all here every time
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
say it louder,let it not be only insult that I will be receiving from you all here every time
I can't remember ever insulting you
Re: Deleted by Liposure: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Find your foot first. Dont make the mistake of going fetish when there are other available options.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Camera With DVR With 15 Camera For Sale / Dear New Mothers... / What Killed Someone Close To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.