Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids (875 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Aonkuuse(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
A young lady identified as James Chiamaka Elizabeth call off her wedding on her wedding day in Rivers state.

It was gathered that the lady was supposed to be married to one Sunday Ishaku today, November 20 but she discovered that the man she is getting married to is married.

It was further revealed that Ishaku is married with three children but he sneak out to get married to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth reportedly got angry and cancelled the wedding that was supposed to take place at Holy Trinity Catholic church located at Abonima road, Port Harcourt.

Source: https://salemreporters.com/bride-dumps-groom-on-wedding-day-after-she-discovered-he-is-married-with-3-kids/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Hashabiah: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
It seems the suya and shawarma don clear from her eyes . Yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Prosperous111(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Biafra Demon grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Her wedding day is an accustomed theme of daydreams for girls across the world.

Their arch fantasy centres around the utopian feeling of walking down the aisle with a Denola Grey who has Ned Nwoko's kind of money grin

The ugly looking and financially burdened man I see in the picture above is definitely not what the bride envisaged as a young teenager (even though she's of lesser aesthetical value as a woman).

That's why she cancelled the wedding at the ninth hour. She would never walk out of a wealthy and handsome young man.

Before you condemn my position , answer this question:

Would a Nigerian Bride cancel her wedding if she discovered lately that her groom was wealthy because of Internet Fraud (A.K.A Yahoo )? grin

Mothers should be honest with their daughters from teenage, when they start getting advances from men, that marriage is not a bed of roses or a fairy tale institution. It is for better or for worse.

When young girls understand that there is no perfect man anywhere and reduce their expectations, then unpleasant scenes like that will be averted.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by G450: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
The lady would hv just go ahead... But d man didn't do well by not telling her that he has kids before the wedding

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by DaddyRochie1642: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
It seems the suya and shawarma don clear from her eyes . Yeye dey smell grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Janosky: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemreporters.com/bride-dumps-groom-on-wedding-day-after-she-discovered-he-is-married-with-3-kids/
If he's planted a germinating seed , that one na double jeopardygrin grin

Wetin Musa no go see for gate in the name of marriage?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Deception of the highest order.

Ladies, just be careful out there. Study any man coming to you either for relationship or marriage.
Do a thorough underG findings about him before finally accepting him.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
After God, fear Nigerian men tongue
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by WibusJaga: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2021

The man did not do well. That's fraudulent.
But I don't want to believe that all throughout the period of courtship, the lady never had an inkling the man was married with kids. Or perhaps she was probably blinded by love.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Phcmayor(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good one
I love her style
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Richy4(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wow!!! Who must have done the 'Lo and behold' on the man... Because her eyes can not just get cleared like that grin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by NarcissistKing(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin grin

This man is the real DEMON! cool
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by NarcissistKing(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Deception of the highest order.

Ladies, just be careful out there. Study any man coming to you either for relationship or marriage.
Do a thorough underG findings about him before finally accepting him.

Lol

If I want to hide anything from you, I will, and you still won't find any stain!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Lol

If I want to hide anything from you, I will, and you still won't find any stain!

I neva see that man.

You know how many Ive found out? Even one on nairaland that tried it, na for Facebook him secret leak. All along, I knew he was married with kids from his "tired" looks. Lol.

Don't try me.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by NarcissistKing(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:

I neva see that man.

You know how many I found out? Even one on nairaland that tried it, na for Facebook him secret leak. All I along, I knew he was married with kids from his "tired" looks. Lol.

Don't try me.

I'm not other men. Moreover, I'm a ghost on social media. You will search and get nothing!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
NarcissistKing:

I'm not other men. Moreover, I'm a ghost on social media. You will search and get nothing!

My spiritual antenna has never and will never fail me.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by NarcissistKing(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:

My spiritual antenna has never and will never fail me.

Lol

You're not the first to say such. Your spiritual whatever can't confirm anything. It can only increase your curiosity and that's still not an answer.

Well, many clerics would tell you nonsense that you want to hear just to satisfy your curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
G450:
The lady would hv just go ahead... But d man didn't do well by not telling her that he has kids before the wedding
Go ahead for what? With a burden of 3 kids that she was not given time to properly process? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by GodIsBiafran: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Is it a crime to be married with children? The bride needs to grow up osiso.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Ulunne777(f): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Ishaku beloke Taraba/Nassarrawa name.She couldn't go for fact finding.

We keep relegating our culture but we have a reason Igbos do "Iju Ase". From there every detail about the family will be vomited to you.

When I knew my relationship was leading to marriage,my husband didn't even know my antenna has reached his village.The day I gavehim details he was shocked.

Better late than never sha.Chiamaka,you will find a truthful man.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day After She Discovered He Is Married With 3 Kids by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nobody deserves this kinda treatment from anybody undecided

Why deceive someone's daughter to the extent of even planning to settle down with her when you're already married to someone else? Abi he think say she no go ever find out one day? Some secrets can't stay hidden forever no matter how long and how much we may try to keep them as secrets...........

She's even strong enough to cancel it....Many of her fellow Women, especially those aspiring despirados would have rather gone ahead with the marriage plans Instead undecided

(1) (Reply)

82-year Old Woman Gives Birth After 57 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Why Its Hard To Make New Close Friends As We Ageā€¦ / Blood Transfussion, What Do U Think?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.