Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

37 Terms That Describe Different Types Of Attraction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 37 Terms That Describe Different Types Of Attraction (270 Views)

Jodrey: I'm Used To Female Attraction - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2020 Winner (Photos) / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

37 Terms That Describe Different Types Of Attraction by Susi007: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why Does It Matter?

Everything from taking an interest in someone to admiring someone’s appearance to experiencing sexual or romantic feelings can be considered a type of attraction.

Learning about the nuanced and multifaceted nature of attraction helps us gain insight into our own feelings, as well as the boundaries we need to set to ensure those feelings are respected and understood.

Check out the following list for terms that describe different types of attraction.

Terms A to C

Aesthetic

Aesthetic attraction refers to the ability to admire someone’s appearance without the need or desire to have physical, sexual, or romantic contact with them.

Alterous

This describes the desire for a type of emotional relationship and emotional closeness that doesn’t feel accurately characterized by the terms “platonic” or “romantic.”

It can also convey discomfort or de-identification with the word “romantic” as a primary descriptor or focal point for different types of attraction.... Read More Details Here ==>>>https://nutritionfood.in/types-of-attraction/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Laycon Wins The Bbnaija 2020 Show / Rexxie: I‘m The Originator Of Zanku Sound / #ENDSARS: Youth Praise And Worship God At The Protest Ground In Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.